Sasuke helps

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I hovered in darkness. is this death? am I dead? however, I thought I would be at peace when I died. but I feel so agitated like I need to do something. like someone is calling for me desperately. my body was numb but feeling began to come back to me.i felt warm and fur that felt oh so familiar but I soon went back to numbness. I guess this is what death is. 

~~~~Third person pov~~~~

Yuki wrapped around Sora desperately trying to keep her warm. she only just managed to get Sora out of the rain alive but keeping her alive was another thing. Yuki's fur was soaked in Sora's blood. tears filled Yuki's eyes. she loved Sora more than anything they had a bound it was a strange one but it was still there. 

Yuki heard footsteps and she went on high alert ready to kill whoever it was. soon Sasuke and his team appeared. when Sasuke saw the scene his eyes slightly widened. they went to walk forward but stopped when Yuki growled threateningly at them. Sasuke gestured for the other three to stay back while he walked forward. Yuki watched carefully but didn't attack. after all, Sora told her of Sasuke's past and she heard the pain and worry in Sora's voice. as much as Sora didn't like Sasuke she still felt bad for him. after all what he went through Sora wouldn't wish on anyone. Sasuke got close and took a closer look and his brows slightly frowned in worry. 

"what happened?" he asked.

"she was in a fight with Pain and I nearly wasn't able to get her out of there and she's currently dying and I can't save her." Yuki explained. 

Sasuke moved and Yuki slightly shifted to give him a better look. Sasuke sighed before pulling out medical supplies and telling Karin to come and help him patch up Sora. Karin came forward and her eyes went wide seeing the damage. she grabbed the supplies and began patching her up. however, curiosity filled her. why did Sasuke care about her?

"Sasuke who is this?" she asked. 

"we attended the academy together and let's just say we didn't get along but I liked the fact she didn't fangirl over me. she was able to test my skills. she's strong and can be helpful." he explained. 

Karin was getting jelous making Yuki sniker and Karin glared at Yuki.

"don't worry Sora will never get with Sasuke they're not really friends they're just civil with each other. besides, she's already with someone and she loves him with all her heart and will never leave him for anyone else so don't worry Sora isn't a love rival for you." Yuki explained so only Karin could hear. 

Karin slightly blushed but she was relieved that there was no romantic relationship between them.  the other two soon walked forward as well and the only person other than Sasuke that recognised Sora was Suigetsu remembering when she made a deal with Sasuke. He wondered what she would think once she found out about Sasuke killing his brother and now hating the leaf. that was if Sora lived.