Infomation from clones

I got a few zetsu clones and was questioning them in HQ. it was dire for me to get information. It was nearly dawn and our forces have dropped greatly. The zestu clones transformed into ninja perfectly and were killing people from the inside.

I sighed and pulled down my long sleeves as I walked out with another person behind me. I still haven't gotten information which was pissing me off. I've been through five clones and had five left. I might be ale to get more if needed but I needed information soon.

The boy from the mist who was assigned to be my assistant walked behind me while looking over the notes he wrote down.

"Ma'am I don't think it's possible to get information." He mumbled.

I turned and gave him and icy glare and he shrunk away.

"Don't you dare talk like that. We will keep trying. The information we can get could save many lives. So we will not stop." I said coldly.

He quickly nodded before running off to get more resources. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. These clones weren't going to give in easily.

I huffed. The boy soon returned and we moved another clone into the room. The boy who was only a year younger than me was obviously nervous. I sighed and walked up as my fist clenched. I got in front of the clone and punched its face and he screamed.

"How many people have you copied." I asked angrily.

He just laughed and I watched the hope leaving the boys eyes. I closed my eyes and cracked my knuckles.

"I guess I should take this more seriously." I said with a sigh.

The clone laughed more so I gripped his neck and began to slowly freeze his body freaking him and the boy out.

"I suggest you talk before I turn you to solid ice." I growled.

"What makes you think I know how many. I'm just a clone." He said.

My grip tightened and he began freezing faster.

"I don't know the exact number but it's a lot." He said.

"What else do you know?" I demanded.

"I'm just a clone wh-." He began but stopped when I began freezing him even faster.

"Kabuto is doing the reanimation jutsu. You can stop it by either sealing them or making the caster wield the hand signs. We clones weren't informed of to much about the plan. But we know that in case we need to help Kabuto and prevent him from undoing it." He said nervously.

"Is that all you know."

"Yes."

I looked at him and I could tell he was telling the truth. I turned around to see the mist boy jotting it down quickly.

We left to give our report and the boy kept looking at me. I turned and Looked at him. He smiled nervously.

"You were really cool. And um knowing we could die I just wanted to say I really like you." He said blushing.

I sighed and rested my hand on his head. He looked up at me and his face was completely red.

"I'm glade you said something. However I can not return your feelings. There is another I love. And he's on the battle field right now." I said.

He looked down and nodded sadly. We gave our report to shikaku and the others that were there and they nodded. I left and began working on other intel stuff.

I heard Naruto was making his way to the battle. He was such an idiot. This war was to protect him and here he comes putting himself in danger. The fool.