Escapists

"What do you mean he escaped! Inform the hokage immediately and put TI on high alert I want everyone looking for this guy." I ordered the underling of Ibiki.

Why now of all times did Ibiki have to leave the village on a mission. Did he just train me and make me a high rank in TI so I could be his slave. I swear when I see him next he's dead.

"Excuse me ma'am." I timid boy mumbled.

"What is it now." I growled.

"All the guards that protected the cells of the people who needed to be interrogated were put under a genjutsu and all the prisoners escaped." He said timidly.

"You have got to be kidding me. You go to the hokage and tell her this I just sent someone to tell her about the first escaped." I said standing and he ran out.

Of course this happens when Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Shino, Hinata, Kiba and Yamato go in a mission to follow a lead to Orochimaru. I walked out of the office to the main room of TI.

"EMERGENCY MEETING EVERYONE GATHER NOW!" I yelled.

Soon everyone was in the room standing in front of me with a group of 25 people bowing at the front. Why was I the apprentice of Ibiki because now whenever he's leaves the village I'm put in charge of TI.

"We're sorry ma'am we should have not aloud ourselves to be put under a genjutsu. We accept any punishment." The 25 people bowing in front of me said.

"Look we don't have time to worry about you being put under a genjutsu I'll let Ibiki decide what to do when he gets back. For now we have to focus on capturing the people who escaped. So form teams of four with people you now you work well with and I'll send you to different places to find the escapists. However this whole plan may be changed depending on what the hokage says." I informed.

They got into groups of four and I looked at them and changed a few people before giving them their locations to search and they all went off except for one group making me look at them. 

"I know you're strong ma'am but do you not think that you should have a team or at least a partner to stay with you?" A girl asked worried.

"I appreciate your concern but all you need to worry about now is catching the people who escaped. I have to wait for the hokages orders." I said.

They nodded and left. I sat in the room waiting and rubbing my temples.

"This is such a drag." I mumbled.

And I've been spending to much time with Shikamaru. Soon both boys I sent to the hokage came running into the room.

"Lady hokage said you are to organise the TI unit to get them back and to keep her in the loop. She's also sending out teams of ANBU and jounin to search for the escapists." They informed me.

"Very well you two will stay with me our job is to watch this area in TI." I said and they nodded.

This was going to be a long day.