Lesson on the third hokage

I walked into the hokages office after visiting Aisura to see he was still unconscious. I knocked on her door and was told to enter. I stood in front of her desk and saw Iruka.

"Iruka has a favour to ask you." The hokage said.

I looked at him waiting to hear what he wanted.

"I know you're busy with the chunin exam and with Aisura and with recently becoming a Jounin but I was wondering if you would be able to take my class for a few hours?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"It would be a pleasure to do that." I spoke with a warm smile.

He smile and lead me to his class. He began to set up and I view the class room. I walked up the rows and looked at my desk. I placed my hand on it and remember when I was younger. Sadness filled my eyes, Shenshi was alive back then as well and my sensei. I heard the footsteps of the students and appeared next to Iruka slightly scaring him. The class took their seats and they were immediately drawn to me.

"Class I will be gone for a few hours so my old student will be looking after you while I'm gone." He said gesturing to me.

"My name is Sora Hisha it a pleasure to meet you all." I said giving them all a smile.

"Okay, I'll will be leaving now you will all treat Sora with respect." He said leaving.

"So what are we doing today Sora sensei." A young boy asked.

I slightly stiffened when he called me sensei, it was wired. I looked up at the calk blared and sighed.

"It seems Iruka sensei is still teaching the same boring manner." I mumble earning a few laughs.

I turned around and view the students. I smile at them all.

"Okay I'm going to be changing up it a bit so don't tell Iruka sensei." I said holding my finger to my lips.

They all smiled and nodded. I grabbed the eraser and got rid of what was on the board. I grabbed the chalk and began rewriting what was there but in a more interesting way. So the were learning about the hokages and they were on the third.

"So the third hokage." I said in thought.

"Sora sensei what was the third like." A young girl asked.

"Well, he was a very kind and caring man that knew how to be assertive when he needed to be. He was strong and cared for this village and the people in it deeply." I said a small smile gracing my face.

"Did you know the third personally." Another girl asked.

"Yes, in fact he was my sensei. He was a great teacher I wouldn't be were I am today without him. In fact I might not even be alive if not for him." I said shocking the kids.

They began asking all sorts of questions  in which I answered but one slight caught me off guard.

"How did the third die and how did you cope." A boy asked.

"He die protecting the village from a horrible man who wanted to destroy the leaf and everyone in it. He put his life on the line for everyone and for the future of the village. I coped because I knew he wouldn't want me to be surrounded by darkness over his death. I also had people to help me through that time in my life." I spoke and then Iruka walked in smiling.

The kids didn't even notice him because they were so in tune to what I was saying but noticed Iruka when he spoke.

"So how was Sora?" He asked.

"Sora sensei was amazing, she told us so much about the third. Can she keep teaching us." They asked.

Iruka laughed and I scratched my head in embarrassment.

"I am never going to get use to being called sensei." I mumble causing Iruka to laugh more.

"Well do, because you going to be teaching the next generation and you'll be called that regularly." He said to me.

"If I live that long." I whispered but Iruka heard and looked at me sadly.

"Well Sora must be leaving now." Iruka announced.

The all got sad.

"Hey I might come back some time if that's okay with Iruka sensei." I said smiling.

They all looked at Iruka with hope and he agreed.

"Well Iruka sensei was right I must be going. But it was nice meeting you all." I said walking out of the classroom.

I began my way to the hospital to check on a Aisura.