death

My eyes went wide as more rinnegan users appeared. I felt myself become light headed but I pushed it aside. I needed to focus I needed to. I looked closely and the three we took down were also with them. Jiraiya's eyes went wide as he noticed something.

Jiraiya began thinking out loud and it confused me more. They came and attacked and I created an ice barrier around us blocking them. Jiraiya went to attack one of them but got blocked. He was about to be hit by bombs but I got in front of him and created an ice wall blocking them but also I got knocked down to the water which I stood on.

A wall came down on Jiraiya but I was too far away to help him. I watched as one of the Pains was pulled into the water leaving me alone with the other five. I stood against them as I held my wound panting. I had to try and defeat at least one. I met the eyes of one and focused on only then. It was the one that could nullify Jutsu.

I felt my body grow cold but he began to freeze. He tried to look away but to no avail. The water around me began to turn to ice and the other Pain's came to attack me but ice pillar shot up from the frozen water and stop them from getting close. I felt one of the get stabbed but I wasn't focused on them I was focused on the one I was slowly freezing solid.

I heard Jiraiya soon come back up and he stood next to me and was about to talk but the old male toad that was the only one on his shoulder now told him not to so he wouldn't ruin my concentration. I noticed Jiraiya's eyes widened. He figured out who pain was. However, the Pain's stopped focusing on me and attacked Jiraiya.

I stopped freezing the one pain and focused on Jiraiya. I went to go help him but not in time. His throat was crushed and they stabbed him multiple times. The pains jumped away and I ran to Jiraiya and tears filled my eyes. He was beginning to pass out. However, he began to move shocking me. The old toad stood in front of Jiraiya and he put a message on his back before dying.

Pain came to jump down but I put an ice barrier around us using my last chakra to hold it long enough for Jiraiya to finish the message. However, it broke before the toad could leave so I stood in front of the toad determined to get him out of here.

"Leave now I'll fend them off." I spoke firmly.

"But Sora girl." He said.

"Enough get Jiraiya's message back to the leaf that's what matters not my life now leave." I commanded.

The toad nodded. a bomb came at us and with no chakra left I stood in front of the toad to protect him with my body and the bomb hit me and I was knocked onto a rock as my vision blurred, however, the toad escaped with the message. A small smile came to my face knowing the leaf would get the message and I allowed myself to be engulfed by darkness.

I guess this was the end for me. I knew it would come but I was hoping to see Shikamaru one more time before I finally left this world for good.