Searching for the real pain

Shikamaru leaned me against him and I looked towards where Naruto was fighting and I stood.

"Sora he asked no one go interfere." the slug said.

"trust me. I've been in a fight with Pain. I may be weak right now but I'm not useless." I mumbled.

"Sora don't." Shikamaru said.

I looked at him and he sighed. I smiled and ran down sliding down the creator and got beside Naruto and he stared at me shocked.

"I thought you died." Naruto said shocked.

"it takes a lot more than that to kill me." I said.

"then I guess I'll do more." Pain said walking forward.

I looked at him however the world around me began to spin but I stayed standing.

"Sora please go.and leave me to do this." Naruto said.

I smiled and created an ice crystal and gave it to Naruto and he looked at me weird. I gave him a weak smile.

"keep that on you so I'll be here to help when needed." I said said so only he could hear.

He nodded and I smiled. I lept away. I knew the real Pain wasn't there so I had to find him. However, I didn't want the slug to come.

"please leave." I said.

"no the only reason you're conscious is that I'm healing you. If I leave you'll pass out without a doubt." she said.

"then please don't tell anyone about what I'm doing. I don't want them sending very much needed ninja after me." I said.

"I won't unless I feel it needed." she said.

I signed. I guess thats the best I could get. I jumped up to the top of the trees. Then found a large tree. He would be there if anywhere. I ran towards there but I fell and went crashing to the ground. I spewed blood as my whole body trembled. My whole body burned and stung. I tried to get up but my body felt heavy and I couldn't move.

I heard footsteps and I turned my head to see the masked man. I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"leave now." I said to the slug.

She was about to protest but I gave her a hard glare and she went up in a puff of smoke. Soon the masked man stood in front of me and I glared up at him. He grabbed me by the hair and lifted me up and I continued to glared at him.

"you are quite hard to capture." He said.

"or maybe you're too stupid to find me." I said.

I was punched in the face and fell to the ground. I growled and tried to get up only to be picked up by the neck. I felt the world around me spin again. All I could do was glare at him for I was to weak now to do anything. His grip tightened around my neck cutting off my oxygen.

There has to be something a can do. Anything. Suddenly flames came towards us and I looked at the person to see Mitsou on his while lion. He jumped next to me and helped me up onto his lion.

"I'm here to help. also, my father and your teammate should be here soon." He said.

"thank you." I mumbled weakly.