What a drag

I brushed through Ena's hair and she happily hummed a song. Soon I finished doing her hair and she went to the academy. She left leaving me alone with Mitsou. I stood up and walked towards the door but Mitsou stayed put.

"Well you coming." I said.

"But what if I make myself look like a fool." He said nervously.

"Just remembered to not insult her." I said with a slight laugh.

I walked out and he followed me this time. I watched him carefully. He was tense, hid breathing was shallow he was tense and he was sweating. He was nervous. I smiled to myself. Who knew he was such a nervous guy.

We made it to the hokages office and I gave her a small bow. I looked at Mitsou from the corner of my eye to see him just standing the. My eyes narrowed and I slammed my foot on his making him yelp in pain and he quickly bowed.

"What brings you here?" The hokage said.

"Mitsou wishes to ask you something lady hokage." I said and slightly glared at Mitsou.

He looked at me shocked like he didn't know what to do.

"Make a fool out of me and you're dead. She's already pissed I let you go." I mumbled quietly to him.

He stood straight and tried to find the right words.

"I would like to ask for the chance to become an official leaf ninja." He said quickly and bowed deeply.

I face palmed at his stupidity. I watched as Shizune covered her mouth to hold back a laugh and the hokage glared at Mitsou.

"And why would I give you that chance. You use to work for Orochimaru. Why would I trust the protection of my village to you." She said still glaring.

"I don't expect you to. All I know is that I own someone my life. They didn't look at me as a monster for working for Orochimaru they looked at me as someone who was being manipulated. They gave me a second chance. They told me the truth they made me open my eyes to see what was truly happening. But that's not why I want to become an official leaf ninja. I do because despite how impossible it is I want to make up for all the wrong I did while with Orochimaru. And one of the people I didn't the most wrong to lives here and have people they love here. So I wish to become a leaf ninja so I can protect people." He said in a firm tone.

"Very well but you'll have to go through a test to become a chunin. Your test will be this afternoon and it's a fight against Sora." The hokage said.

I froze and just stared at the hokage.

"Why me." I said.

"You the whole reason he's here." She said firmly.

"Very well lady hokage." I said with a sigh.

"You're dismissed." She spoke and I nodded.

I grabbed the boy by the collar and dragged him out of the office and into the market place to get him weapons so it would be a fair fight. I really didn't want to do this. It was going to be a real pain. What a drag.