The one who saved me

I was walking through the forest alone at night to get firewood for the fire at camp. I got back to the camp and dumped the firewood down then leaned against a tree. Then the stupid ANBU spoke. 

"We'll be doing lookouts in teams of two. The first lookout sift will be Sora and I Shenshi and Aisura go to sleep now so when we wake you up for your sift you're rested up." The fucking ANBU said.

Shenshi and Aisura nodded and went into their tents and went to sleep.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I mumbled in annoyance.

"Do you really hate me this much?" The dick said.

"No not at all." I said sarcastically.

"Jeez kid, I only followed you for a little while." He said.

I turned and glared at him.

"Someone like me gets paranoid easily. And you made me very paranoid. I felt... never mind it's none of your business." I said jumping up into a tree.
In a second he was in front of me. My eyes narrowed and I went to kick him off but he jumped over my leg. I lowly growled at him.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I snapped at him.

"I remember when I first met you. You were such a broken child ." He said before jumping away.

My eyes widened and I looked down at him to see him sitting in front of the fire. When did he first meet me. It was probably when he was following me, right? I tried to stop thinking about it but it kept popping into my head. I kept glancing at him. This is driving me crazy. Then I heard laughing and I looked down to the idiot to see him laughing and I growled at him.

"You wanna know when we first met?" He asked looking up at me.

I sighed and jumped down and sat next to him. I then looked up at him and he gave me a small smile.

"I first met you at one of Orochimaru's hideouts." He began and I looked at him shocked. "I was on an ANBU team to infiltrate one of his hideouts and while searching it I found a young girl with hair and the sadness blue eyes I ever seen, they were void of hope and I could tell the child saw horrible things. When I saw her I knew she was abused and horrible things were done to here, I was surprised she was alive. So I got into her cell and she was terrified of me. I wanted to see if she could stand and she tried only to fall. I caught the child's frail body and she soon passed out. I took her back to the leaf hospital and ever since then I've occasionally checked up on her." He said.

I looked at him completely shocked and speechless. He was the ANBU that found me that day.

"Thank you." I mumbled before jumping back into a tree.