You will die here

We stood in the trees surrounding a clearing in a forest that was the meeting place. We watched as two people in cloaks walk into the clearing, then another two also wearing cloaks walked into the clearing. From my position the ones who came first were on the right and the other two on the left.

The two ninja on the left took off their cloaks to reveal two ninja and girl from the leaf and a boy from the sand. The girl hand black hair that went to her shoulders and red eyes. The boy had short purple eyes and amber eyes. So those are the two spies. So there where one from each village.

I looked to the people on the right and they took of their cloaks one of them was a girl from the sound. She had short black hair and charcoal eyes. And the other one was my senseis son. Of mother fucking course he had to be here.

"What information do you have?" The girl from the sound asked well more demanded.

"Not much has happened in the leaf but Sora Hisha and her sensei have returned now the old team 15, students of the third hokage have been reunited, they were know as one of the strongest genin team, so you might wanna watch out for that." The girl from the leaf spoke.

I looked at my teammates for a second and we all smirk. Oh how they'll be learning why we were know as one of the strongest genin team.

"And what of the sand?" The girl from the sound said.

"Nothing much that I haven't already spoken of has happened." The male from the sand said.

They all put the cloaks back on and prepared to leave but Masaru gave us the signal and we all jumped down blocking their path. Aisura faced off with the girl from the leaf while Shenshi faced off with the girl from the sound and Masaru faced off with the boy from the sand. And of course I was stuck with this guy I've been in a few fights with and is my senseis son, so this shall be fun.

Our plan was to work together but that was fucked up when we were forced away from each other but the people with faced off with. The other three were taken away from the clearing but I stayed in the clearing with this prick.

"I will make my damn father suffer like I have because of him by killing his student!" The boy spoke with aggression in his voice.

"Well good luck with that, because the person you have to kill is me mother fucker!" I spoke back making him angrier.

He ran at me and threw the chain at me but I easily deflected it with one of my blades.

"Is that really the best you have? Pathetic! If you want to kill me you've gotta be better than this." I stated angering him more.

He charged at me fuming. The idiot one should never lose their temper in a battle it clouds ones judgment and makes them irrational. He kept attacking me with sloppy moves but I knew he was acting, because if Orochimaru or Kabuto trained him would be a lot smoother when fighting so he's trying to play me. The idiot.

In a split second his moves got better and I struggled to blocked them. And before I knew it I was backed up against a tree. A kunai came at me and I jumped up only to have a chain wrap around my neck and held me to the tree. my feet didn't touch the ground and I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down to see the kunai in my thigh. I looked up at the boy a growled.

"Well fuck, this will be tough to get out of." I mumbled.

"You're not getting out of this. You will die here." He spoke and the chained tightened.

"Like I said, good luck with that. I refuse to die here." I growled at him.

He came running at me sickle in hand and was about to stab in the chest.