A trip out of the hospital

Shikamaru stood in front of the hokage just making a request she was not happy about.

"You want me to allow someone who could be a threat to the leaf out of their hospital room and not just that but without any ANBU wanting them so you'll be the only person with them." The hokage said getting angry.

"Yes lady hokage. I know how she works and I know I'll be able to stop her if things get out of hand. However I believe what I'm planing can help." Shikamaru said.

The hokage looked inconvenienced but agreed. Shikamaru nodded and grabbed some things he needed before heading to Sora.

He walked into Sora's room and she was suiting up looking into space. Shikamaru walked in front of her but she didn't meet his gaze.

"We're going out for a bit." Shikamaru said.

Sora didn't respond making Shikamaru sigh. He grabbed her hand making her flinch. He pulled her up and lead her out of the room. Sora stayed quiet but she was fighting her own thoughts inside.

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

No! I can't feel this way. Madara will be pissed if he knows that i reacting like this. Why is my heart beating so fast. Why do I want to be closer to Shikamaru. I shouldn't love him anymore I shouldn't feel anything any more. Despite my raging thoughts I let him continue to lead me.

We soon made it to a familiar place. We use to watch the clouds here. He lead me to the middle of the field and we sat down. I didn't look at Shikamaru because I couldn't love him anymore.

Shikamaru pulled my old sketch book out and handed it to me. I held it and he looked at me expectedly. I opened it and looked throughout the book. The drawings struck cords in me but I froze when I saw a portrait of Sarutobi sensei. I ran my hand across the drawing as pain filled my chest.

He wouldn't be proud of me. I'm a failure. I've always strived to make him proud but look at me now. However as I was thinking about that images of what I was put through ran through my head. My head went empty remembering that I would be put through that again if I disobeyed him. I placed the book down and just looked forward.

~~~~third person pov~~~~

Shikamaru slightly lightened up noticing Sora's response to seeing the third hokages portrait. However she soon went back to her emotionless self putting the book. However Shikamaru saw the fear in her eyes and he looked at her carefully.

He pulled out dango and passed it to Sora. Her eyes slightly widened and Shikamaru saw her eyes slightly light up. At least she still had her love for dango. He could she her struggle to hide the fact she wanted to eat the dango.

"Just eat it troublesome woman." Shikamaru said with a sigh.

She pushed the dango away making Shikamaru sigh again.

"What a drag being Stubborn as always troublesome woman." Shikamaru said.