front lines

I walked through HQ when I was called. I went to the room with people looking worried.

"Sora go to Gaara's company now." Shikaku said.

I nodded and ran. I put chakra into my feet. I summoned Yuki who was faster than me. She went ahead. It would take me about an hour but take Yuri about five minutes. However, she wouldn't be able to battle because it took a lot out of her to move that fast.

I kept running and as I did I activated my kekkei Genkai. after five minutes the reverse summoning was performed. It was performed just in time for me to see a fire attack coming at us.

I brought my hands together creating an ice wall in front of everyone. I allowed it to go down after the fire stopped. yuki soon went up in a puff of smoke making me sigh.

I looked in the direction of the enemies Chakra. the chakra ao one of the enemies gave me of all people shivers. It was so dark and full of malice. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Naruto run up to me. I looked at him and we nodded at each other.

I closed my eyes and brought my hands together. The air went cold my hair began to rise slightly from my chakra and my body got a lot colder. I opened my eyes when I was ready. The two kage looked at me.

"After this attack, I will need a moment to recover. Get the sealing team ready because there won't be much time to seal him after." I said.

They nodded and some of the sealing team came forward. When they got into position I looked straight at Madara who was looking at me. Ice style chamber of ten thousand needles.

An ice chamber surrounded Madara. He looked unimpressed but didn't respond. That was until ten thousand ice needles pierced him. It soon came down and I kneeled to the ground lightly panting. The sealing team ran up however they were too late. His regeneration power is stronger than the others.

He was about to attack the sealing squad, however, I placed my hands on the ground and forced my Chakra into it. Ice style protective dome. An ice dome surrounded the sealing team protecting them.

Madara jumped away and I lowered the dome. Shit. I performed that jutsu to close to the other. I pushed aside the pain caused from the back to back attacks. Kami I hate this sometimes. With certain jutsu, I need a little time to recover the one I did before protecting the sealing team was one of those.

~~~~Third person pov~~~~

"That girl who is she. Her eyes look familiar?" Madara asked the reanimate nin beside him.

"She's Sora the sole survivor of the Hisha clan. Does that sound familiar?" The voice of Kabuto asked.

"The Hisha clan huh. How annoying they were a real pain. And the ones that possessed the Kekkei Genkai were worse. Their ability to control ice was bothersome. They were hired by a clan in the war and I had to fight them." Madara said.

"I know. It took a lot of energy and strength for Lord Orochimaru and me to wipe them out. However, you probably had it harder than us. Their kekkei Genkai was lost after the clan become corrupt. Sora is the first in a long time to wield it." Kabuto said.

"What happened to them. They were rumoured to be as strong and powerful as the Uchiha and Senju clans. How could two people kill them?"

"Their reputation stayed the same but not their skill. I'm not sure what happened no one does. but Sora is probably the only person that knows. However, after they become corrupt they weakened greatly the only reason they survived as long as they did was their reputation. We attacked and took the girl in hopes of gaining the power of her clan. Now may I ask. You fort them. Is she as strong as the ones you fought? I need to know. She doesn't like me very much and will probably try and kill me."

"She has the potential to be one of the strongest of her clan but she lacks the confidence in herself. However, she could very well gain that in this war. Once she gains the confidence she'll become stronger. She sure going to be hard to deal with."