My ancestor

I was in an ice cave. The same one I was in before I left the leaf to train. I crossed my arms and a slight glare made its way onto my face.

"I don't have fucking time for this." I snapped getting annoyed.

"That's no way to speak to your ancestors." A woman's voice that held authority said.

I turned around with my arms still crossed and looked at a shinning woman who had shoulder length white hair and vibrant blue eyes. She wore a white cloak with a little black on it.

"I've got shit to do." I stated.

"Looking for the akatsuki right?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Be careful when confronting them. Their strong but always remember you have the guidance of your ancestors." She spoke with a gentle voice.

"Thank you Yasu. I suppose there's another reason you brought me here."

"Yes. Be careful when using your  kekkei genkai you know what can happen when you use it for an extended period of time."

"I know but that takes a lot of time to happen. None the less I will be careful." May I leave now."

"Yes very well. Just be careful."

My surroundings changed and I opened my eyes to see I was back in my tent. I walked out of the tent to see Tatsuo sensei still on watch.

"I believe it my shift." I said standing behind him.

He turned to look at me and smiled. I sat down next to him and watched the flames in the fire.

"I'll be going to sleep. Give a yell if there's any trouble." He said and went to his tent.

I nodded and went back to looking at the flames. I thought back to what Yasu said about the kekkei genkai. A sigh escaped my mouth. With power comes risk and that includes my power. I remember when it first happened it's one of the reasons I had to get use to the conditions my body went through when using my kekkei genkai.

I looked up at the sky staring at the stars. My head filled with thoughts and a sigh escaped my mouth. I raised my hand to the sky wishing I could grow wings and fly away. But I can't do that. I have people I want to protect with every fibre of my being. My thoughts soon went to my childhood. I pulled up my sleeves seeing the very faded scars the were there.

Now Aisura is going through the same stuff I was back then. But knowing him he won't accept help because he doesn't want to worry anyone. I just wish he opened up to me because I know what he's going through. I just hope he can get through this because I don't wanna lose him to I love him like a brother. It is bad enough that I let Shenshi die I can't let him die either. I have to be strong for him I just have to be.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt two familiar chakras. It was Itachi and Kisame.