Sealed

I jumped up letting my chakra go to my daggers. I cut ones head off another in half horizontally and another vertically in half. The three fell and I let the chakra leave my daggers. I turned back to the first hokage as he smiled.

"Hizuren sure has some impressive students." He said.

"Thank you for your compliment. He was a great sensei." I said.

I heard a gasp and I tuned around to see another ninja being attacked. I did hand signs and hit my hand to the floor and ice pillars pieces through the enemy saving the idiot. I turned back to the enemies figuring out how to deal with this. I went to take a step onward only for a hand to be placed on my shoulder.

"You're strong. You remind me a lot of Yasu." He said.

"How do you know her. Madara said that too?" l questioned.

He was about to tell me however enemies came at us not giving us the chance.

"Maybe another time." He said.

My eyes widened as I looked st him. He gave me a smile. I looked at my hands he just gave me some of his chakra.

"Save it for when you need it. You'll use it well." He said.

I Nodded and ran into the battlefield once again cutting through the enemies. Many fell down and I growled only seeing more. You've gotta be kidding me. Was there any end to this.

I saw three animals being summoned. A toad slug and snake. They headed towards the ten tails. I sighed.

I watched as slugs came around us healing everyone. And a wind shuriken and black fire were fired at the ten tails. It began burning up. However, I watched as it detached the burning part of its self.

I watched Sai talk to Sakura and I sighed. This must be hard on her. As we continue to fight I saw a vortex form on top of the ten tails revealing an injured Obito.

I watched shocked as black rods pierced him from the inside and half of him was covered by a black matter. He let out a scream and I cringed.

The first hokage told us to stop him for it was the rebirth jutsu. However, I wasn't close enough. I had to keep fighting the creatures that came from the ten tails.

The first a second homage created clones to stop Madara. I looked back up at the ten tails and someone teleported there. The fourth hokage and he cut down obito.

But this wasn't close to over. I could feel something happening. The ten tails soon went up in a vortex and realisation came crashing down. He sealed then ten tails in him. Oh this just got worse.

He stood in the air and I growled. This was bad. Having that power controlled and focused would only bring trouble.

Shikamaru looked at me and I frowned. What were we supposed to do? This was really bad. And Madara was still an issue. I doubt he would be too happy. Or let this happen for long.