Water spring

I watched the woman as she began pacing around the room. Soon a man walked in and the woman looked pissed and went back to the window.

"You can't do this milady." He said.

"I have to do this for the future of my clan." The woman spoke firmly.

"But milady you'll be sealed there forever." The man said worried.

"It's what I must do." She spoke firmly.

"Think about your daughter."

"I am. What I'm doing is for her and my whole clan. My daughter Yasu will carry on the clans legends and the clans kekkei genkai. She is the future of this clan now."

The man looked down sadly and walked out of the room. The woman sighed and I saw the pain in her eyes. She opened her window and jumped out it. I followed her as she made her way to a cave the same one my ancestors reside in. She stood tall and I could feel the power radiating off of her. Icicles surrounded her and her eyes turned purple.

"May my clan continue to thrive and make a difference in this world. I shall let myself be sealed in this cave so there is always the purifying water of the Hisha clan." She said in a strong tone.

She began to turn a vibrate blue and her very being turned into a mass of energy and spread throughout the cave but manly into a sparkling water spring. I looked at it not understanding what it was.

"My mother gave her life so the spring the held the purify water could continue to exist. It could heal any injuries or purify and darkness. However the rules were to only use it in dire situations. It was only ever used ones in history but I won't get into that. This spring was sealed away when the clan began to become corrupt also sealing the clans kekkei genkai away with it. Only when a child born in the family that we believed would never use it for the wrong would the kekkei genkai return. That child was you. However we will never unseal the cave because we don't want the water to be used for the wrong." Yass explained.

I stayed blank. I never spoke. I couldn't speak to anyone but my master.

~~~~third person pov~~~~

Shikamaru soon walked into the high surveillance room and looked down at Sora. He put his hand on her cheek and stroked it.

"Troublesome woman. Yo can't leave me." Shikamaru mumbled.

He continued to look at her with a pained expression. He grabbed her hand a lightly squeezed it before leaning down so his forehead was against hers.

"What happened to you my troublesome woman to make you like this. What did you go through?" He did saldy.

He soon moved and gave Sora a kiss on the lips before moving away from her with a sigh. He walked out of the room and headed back home so he could spend some time with Ena who was also having a hard time with Sora's condition.