fawn, and boyfriend

I was walking into the Nara's compound. As I was walking my attention was drawn to the forest surrounding the Nara's compound. I could tell there were multiple people from the clan watching me but I decided to ignore it. as I was walking I saw something in the corner of my eye. I looked at it to see a fawn following me on the outskirts of the forest with its mother. I smiled warmly at it and kept walking to Shikamaru's house. That was until I felt something touch my hand. I looked down to see the young deer there. I kneeled and stroked the fawns soft brown fur. I was so focused on the fawn I nearly didn't notice one of the members of the Nara clan that watched the scene run off to get Shikaku. After a while I heard two pairs of footsteps behind then someone sigh.

"this is such a drag. What do you do when you first come back, cause a scene that made me stop playing shoji because my dad dragged me here. Such a troublesome woman." I heard a voice I recognized say.

"the first thing you say when your girlfriend comes back after 2 years is that she's troublesome. You really are a stupid Nara." I said looking back at the two-main branch Nara's standing behind me.

I saw his dad cover his mouth to stifle a laugh. Now the fawn was curled up on my lap. I laughed slightly as a continued to pat the deer. Shikamaru just sighed at me.

"I'm guessing you need a place to stay considering your friends burnt down your apartment." Shikamaru said and I nodded.

He sighed and outstretched his hand to me and I took it. he pulled me up and the fawn continued to rub against my hand. I smiled and gave it one last pat before walking away with Shikamaru. It followed me for a while but went to its mother after following me for a few meters. I got to Shikamaru's house and entered.

"so why did you have to leave in such a hurry?" Shikamaru's mum said turning around.

When she spotted, me she ran up to me and hugged me.

"nice to see you again miss Nara." I said.

"oh, don't be so formal. Just call me mum, after all you are the future mother of my grandchildren." She said squeezing me tighter.

I started chocking on nothing and blushing madly. I saw Shikamaru blushing and his dad holding back a laugh.

"what's wrong it's true. One day you two will be married and give me grandchildren, but hurry it up I'm not getting any younger." She said smiling.

"mum!" Shikamaru said embarrassment in his voice.

his mum dropped it and we were now sitting at the shoji board play. After a while he beat me. I collapsed to the ground and groaned in annoyance.

"well you've gotten better." He said smiling.

"and so, have you." I said sitting up. When I sat up I took off my jumper getting hot. I could cool myself down but that was too much work.

"hey Shikamaru, do you know where the girls would be?" I asked.

"yea they all went on a picnic today, why?" he said.

"I want to get new cloths these ones are way too hot." I said.

"such a troublesome woman. Fine I'll take you to where they should be." He said.

I jumped up and hugged him. We began walking to the picnic.

A/N okay so I am thinking about putting a few outfit ideas up on the next chapter so you guys can help me decide because I'm having trouble choosing. What do you guys think? I hope you're liking the story and I hope you all have lovely life's.

K?;