Flowers

I opened my eyes and looked around. I knew straight away that it was Shikamaru's room. It hasn't changed at all, but then again he would think it would be to troublesome to move his room around. I slightly laughed to myself and looked to the dresser to see my usual outfit there. I threw it in and walked out of the room and into the living room to see Shikamaru asleep in the couch but he was actually awake pretending to be asleep. I sighed and looked to the kitchen to see his mum cooking. I walked up to the Nara and leaned over him.

"How long are you going to pretend to be asleep?" I asked him.

He opened one of his eyes and looked at me then sighed.

"You troublesome woman, stop being so observant." He mumbled.

"Stupid Nara. Did you really think I wouldn't notice you were awake?" I asked crossing my arms.

He simply closed his eyes again and rolled over. I just sighed at his laziness.

"I'm going now. See you later." I said beginning to walked out of the house.

"Promise you'll come find me if you need to. I'll be preparing for the chunin exam." Shikamaru said looking at me.

"You think I'm so weak I'll break. I'm hurt." I said to him.

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm just worried, jeez this is such a drag. Just promise me you troublesome woman." He said.

"Fine, if it gets to much I'll find you. I promise. Love you Shikamaru." I said before running out.

I was walking through the Nara's and as I was walking I saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned to look at the forest to see the little friend I made with its mother. I gave the young deer a small smile before I left the compound and headed to Ino's family's flower shop. I walked in and saw Ino at the counter. I walked through the shop then I saw a red lily with yellow tips and I knew it was perfect. I picked one up and handed it to Ino.

"Oh hey Sora. How are you holding up?" She said as I passed her the money.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" I said to her.

"Because I worried. make sure you look after yourself. Oh and Aisura was here a few minutes before you." She said.

My face went slightly grim, I was worried about him. Let's just hope he doesn't react as badly as I did when I was younger. I looked up at Ino and I guess she saw the worry in my eyes because she began to look worried.

"I'll look after myself. But how was Aisura when you saw him?" I asked.

"Well he seemed really out of it, nothing like himself. But Shenshi did die so it's to be expected. Why are you so worried." Ino said.

"It's just I know what events like this can do to people." I mumbled walking out of the flower shop.

I began walking to the gave yard flower in hand. But when I got there I dropped it and ran as fast as I could.

"YOU IDIOT!" I yelled.