we're not that different

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I felt something touching me and something was being wrapped around me. I began to stir trying to get away from the person but I was held down. I growled and I wrapped my hand around what I thought to be a neck. this happened all while I was half asleep and I didn't really know what I was dong I was acting on instincts. I heard a gasp and tightened my hold on the person.

"Sora stop." a familiar voice spoke.

my eyes slowly opened and looked through blurry eyes to see I was strangling a red-haired girl with glasses. I let her go and she began coughing like crazy. I sat up and looked around and saw I was in a small house with four people around me. one of them being Sasuke. he walked up to me and I could see the pain in his eyes.

"what happened to you?" I asked him.

"what is that suppose to mean?' he said.

"you're eyes still hold revenge but they also hold regret now." I mumbled tiredly.

"that's not important now. how are you feeling?" he said.

I thought about what he said and then what happened came rushing into my head. I leapt up only to fall back down with a groan. where did all this pain come from? my whole body feels like it's on fire. the red-haired woman came back to me and made me lay down before patching me up.

"why am I here? shouldn't I be dead?" I asked.

"yes, you should we nearly weren't able to save you." Sasuke spoke.

"why help me then?" I asked.

"you could be useful and I have some questions for you. what do you know about my brother." Sasuke said.

"I don't know much at all. I wasn't in the Akatsuki   for a long time. I never had a conversation with him. I only learnt of the mission to capture a tailed beast and him planning on meeting with you at some point. why?" I explained

Sasuke looked at me intently and I looked at him confused.

"you've changed. your voice sounds so dead now." he said.

"torture does that to a person." I said simply.

Sasuke and the other two boys left leaving me alone with the woman. I stood up much to her displeasure. she tried to stop me but after a hard glare at her and she stopped trying to stop me. I weakly made my way to Sasuke's room before I began to fall however Sasuke caught me before I hit the ground.

"You shouldn't be walking around." Sasuke said.

"With all due respect I must be going back to the leaf I believe something is about to happen." I said.

"You still care for the leaf." He said with slight bitterness in his voice.

I looked at him confused and he led me to the bed and we both sat down. He then told me of him killing his brother and why his brother did what he did. I looked down sadly as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Sasuke this shouldn't happen to anyone" I said looking at him.

He looked down and I could see the sadness in his eyes and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Listen I'm not going to give you the whole I know how you feel because I don't. You're whole clan that you cared for died by your brother's hand and you were on a path of revenge and killed him only to find out he did this all for you. But know we aren't that different." I said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" He asked.

"I was abused beaten by my clan and I nearly died many times however my brother the one light in my life looked after me. Than Orochimaru killed my entire clan I took me to do horrible things to me. However, I soon found my way to the leaf and things were looking up despite the bullying in school and the depression and that stuff. I made friends and it was amazing. But Orochimaru killed the third Hokage my sensei the one who gave me a second chance at life. After I started moving on one of my teammates died someone I saw as a sister by Orochimaru's followers and then my other teammate became depressed and had to move to the snow. However, I kept moving despite the pain but when the Akatsuki kidnapped me and showed me those horrible things I snapped. I couldn't do it anymore and now I'm here." I summed up my whole life.

He looked at me and we had an understanding of each other. He soon made me go to sleep so I could heal for longer than he would allow me to leave. Who would have guessed the Uchiha and I would become somewhat of friends.