Ena goes to the academy

I sat on the coach in my new apartment that had two bedrooms so Ena had somewhere to sleep. I was brushing through Ena's hair.today was her first day of the academy and she was excited about it. I tied her hair up in a bun and clipped her fringe with a pink clip. When her hair was done she turned around and looked at me. She was wearing a green hoodie with short yellow pants tall shocks that went past her knees. Knee high boots with buttons and bows on them. And a little pink bag.

"Oh my kami. YOU'RE SO ADORABLE?" I yelled happily.

She blushed and I pulled her into a hug.

"Okay so what did I tell you about the academy?" I asked.

"Always listen to my sensei but don't blindly follow their orders. Do my best and pay attention in class so I learn. Be nice to other kids but don't be afraid to stand up for myself or others if other kids a being mean. And have fun and make friends." She said.

"Perfect." I said happily.

I grabbed Ena's hand and we began our journey to the academy. As we got closer her grip on my hand got tighter. I could easily tell she was nervous. We finally made it to the academy and I went to knock on her classroom door but she quickly grabbed my arm. I looked down at her and she look terrified. So I kneeled down in front of her and held her shoulders and I looked into her eyes.

"Don't be scared. Your sensei is Iruka he use to be my sensei. He's kind and you're strong. And if you run from your fears you'll never overcome them. I'm here for you." I said gently to her.

She smiled and stood tall. I stood back up and knocked on the door and Iruka walked out. When he saw Ena he smiled and introduced himself he walked into the class with her and once a few minutes passed I left feeling someone's chakra leaving the village. I went to the front gates to see Asuma Shikamaru Kotetsu and Izumo. I jumped behind Shikamaru and he sighed.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"I'm going on a mission to a collection office to track down the akatsuki. It's going to be a drag." He said like it was nothing.

I started at him shocked then punched him in the stomach.

"Troublesome woman. What was that for." Shikamaru groaned.

"I don't know you stupid Nara. Just promise me you'll be careful." I said mopping.

"Stop worrying it's a drag and I'll be fine." Shikamaru said standing up.

"How am I not suppose to worry dumb Nara. I love you. And if I lost you I have no idea what I would do." I mumbled.

"I'll be careful I promise." Shikamaru said kissing me and walking out of the village.

I watched the groups retreating figures but as I continued to to watch them a sick feeling came to my gut and I just knew something bad was going to happen but I had no idea who it was going to happen to. Damn it all.