Deep sleep

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I felt something cold yet burning hit my back and it spread through my body. I felt myself fall but was caught before I hit the ground. Then everything went blank.

~~~~Third person pov~~~~

There Sora laid in a high security room in the hospital. Two guards stood outside of the room and multiple ANBU were watching over the room. Tatsuo walked down the hall and when he stood in front of the guards they let him in. Tatsuo walked up next to Sora's bed and looked at her. He looked down at her sadly and a sigh escaped his mouth.

"I should have been here for you. I'm your sensei and it's my job to protect you. I promise I'll do anything in my power to bring you back to your old self." He said sadly.

He looked at her carefully and the slight shimmer of tears could be seen in his eyes ready to spill but they never did. He soon moved his hand to the locket around her neck and held it.

"Your still wearing this huh?" He said tilting his head to the side.

He took the locket off her neck and opened it. The photos there where of her, her teammates and the third hokage all together and the other was with her and Shikamaru. However he noticed that they looked rather odd and he took the photos out to see more photos behind the others. One of them was of him and the other was of the child Tatsuo learned to be Ena.

"Even after this happening to you, you still can't get rid of this. Your a good kid Sora and I know for a fact there is a way to bring you back." He said.

He put the locket back around her neck and then left the room leaving Sora alone in her sleep. The doctor said she should have woken up by now but she hasn't. The hokage says she believes it's because she doesn't want to wake up. And she was right. Sora's subconscious refuses to be awoken easily because she truly doesn't want to hurt the people she cares about. She's in a coma now because if she does wake up she won't be back to normal because she's been broken but despite being broken she still wishes to protect those she loves.

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I stood in the ice cave emotionlessly and Yasu appeared in front of me.

"You have been through a lot haven't you child." She said

I didn't respond to her and just stood their. I only speak to Madara he's my master. Yasu sighed and she came closer to me.

"I guess there's not much I can do about the state you're in. But know this you cannot be controlled by anyone. I guess I'll show some of the history of our clan on the mean time." Yasu said.

She put her hand on my shoulder and our surroundings began to morph and we were in a tower like building in the snow and someone with white hair and blue eyes stood at a window looking out it with a troubled look in their face.