Pain enters the village

I set up camp outside the village barrier. I could get through without anyone noticing but that would take to much effort that I didn't have the energy to put on right now. So I stuck to leaning against Yori and just observing.

As we sat there I looked at the sky. I wonder what trouble Sasuke's in. He is, after all, going after the eight tails. I honestly hope the jinririki survives this. as I Sat down multiple ninjas walked near me. I stood up and hid behind the tree and listened to them.

"did you hear of Naruto going to Mount Myoboku." One said.

so Naruto's out of the village that's good. I kept listening to their conversation when I felt a familiar presence. My eyes narrowed and I jumped into and tree and travels a few meters away from where I was. Lucky enough standing outside the barrier was Pain. I dismissed Yuki and just observed Pain. as I listened to him I found out he was looking for Naruto. 

soon one of the Pains jumped through the barrier into the leaf. I jumped down planning on stopping the others but the went up in a puff of smoke. crap looks like I have to go in there to save the idiots. I also jumped up going through the barrier not caring that they would know I entered. after all Pain already did. 

I ran to the village and through the gates. the guards tried to stop me but stopped in fear when I glared at them.

"be prepared the Akatsuki is here. I suggest you tell the Hokage." I said. 

they were about to speak but I jumped away not giving them a chance. If he was after Naruto he would ask the villages. but they won't tell him that's just what the leaf is like stubborn as hell. I leapt into the air and closed my eyes activating my Kekkei Genkai. I soon opened my eyes my Kekkei Genkai being activated. now I can't sense their heat because they have none but I do believe he'll want to mess with the people trying to figure out their secret so I should go there to get started. now I should go to TI because the rain ninja Jiraiya captured should be there so they can get information out of him. to bad Ibiki will probably be there. 

My eyes narrowed as multiple attacks went off. so the capture of the nine tails has begun. too bad I'll die before I let them get their hands on Naruto. I ran towards TI but as I was Running I saw Kunai walking out of her house. Suddenly Shikamaru ran to her telling her to get back inside. A centipede summoning went at them and I did multiple hand signs and ice pillars shot up and stabbed it making it go up in a poof of smoke. the two looked up confused but their eyes widened when they saw me. 

"I suggest you get Kunai to a safe place. Pain is attacking the village and searching for Naruto." I spoke firmly. 

Shikamaru went to speak but I gave him a harsh glare making him be quiet. Shikamaru said her would lead Kurina part of the way to the underground tunnels but before he went he looked at me. I gave him a reassuring nod and he returned it. now back on my way to TI.