Fight

I took my stance as Madara looked at me. Stay focused don't falter. He began walking towards me and my eyes narrowed. I did hand signs and fired ice sebon at him but it didn't affect him. Just as I thought. He, like Obito only sage chakra, will work. I don't know if the chakra the first gave me will last long enough.

I closed my eyes releasing the chakra he gave me. I took a deep breath. Don't lose control of it. After a few moments, I opened my eyes again. Okay, it was stable now.

"Harashima gave you sage chakra, how interesting, " Madara said.

I performed hand signs placing my hands to the ground. Ice dragons formed and attacked Madara. He used those black orbs to destroy them. I held my daggers letting them be surrounded by chakra. I ran at Madara trying to strike him. He dodged as he smiled wildly at me.

I struck again and he dodged narrowly. I made my chakra expand cutting him. I jumped back and took my stance. I did more hands signs and ice lynx formed with snakes and dragons and they all attacked.

I pressed my hands to the ground and as he dodged I created an ice pillar that stabbed him through the chest. But the orbs destroyed all my ice creations and the pillar.

There was a large hole through his chest that healed quickly. Damn it. That wasn't enough.

"limbo, " I heard him say.

My eyes widened as I felt something come into contact with my gut. I went crashing to the ground with a gasp. I looked t Madara who smiled.

I quickly raised my hands to create a barrier between me and an orb but I felt a sharp pain from behind. I looked to see another orb behind me.

I fell to the ground only for something to hit me again sending me flying across the floor. I coughed blood as I struggled to get up. But I was just continually beaten by the invisible force.

The attacks stopped and I was on my knees panting as blood began to pool around me.

"stubborn aren't you, " he said.

He raised his hand and all the orbs surround me. I struggled to get up but the chakra from the first was gone. I coughed more blood.

"You did well for who you are, but it seems you can dance no longer, " he said.

The orbs fired attacks at me and I closed my eyes. But I wasn't giving up. When I opened my eyes again I was in a familiar ice cave. Yasu stood in front of me and I held a determined look.

"what brings you here?" she asked.

"I don't have time for this. You know why I'm here, that technique you told me about. It has nature chakra right, " I said.

"yes, but I told you it's forbidden. You'll almost certainly due using it, " she said.

"I don't care. I'll die without it. It's the only chance I have to survive and protect my friends, " I said.

Yasu sighed and walked up to me. She leaned down whispering into my ear. She took a step back taking my hand in hers. She leaned forward planting a kiss on my forehead.

When I opened my eyes again ice formed around me stopping the orbs. I rose to my feet as I felt the nature chakra enter through my forehead.

~~~~

Madara looked towards the girl shocked. She was practically dead. Then he saw a crescent moon forming on her forehead.

When it was complete she was surrounded by chakra

When it was complete she was surrounded by chakra. What was happening to her?