Shikamaru vs Shikaku shoji

I felt something on my cheek and I slightly stirred. What I the think to be a hand gently caressed my cheek and I felt something soft touch me lips before moving away.

"Troublesome woman. Making me worry all the time." I heard a familiar lazy voice say.

A smile came to my face and I heard him leave the room. I soon feel back into a deep sleep.

I heard hissing and I looked around me to see I was surrounded by snakes. I froze completely terrified. I hated snakes and I couldn't deal with them. Soon a white snake slithered up my leg to my neck and wrapped around it. I stayed frozen in place completely paralysed by fear.

I heard footsteps and I looked in the direction to see none other than Orochimaru walking up to me with a smirk on his face. The snakes parted to let him through and he got right in front of me and grabbed my chin in his hand.

"My my you sure have grown. I wish I never lost you. But know this I will capture you again there's no doubt about that. I can't wait to see you again my dear Sora." He said with a devious smirk.

He soon turned into multiple snakes and slithered away with all the other snakes. I collapsed to the ground breathing heavily. I then touched my neck were the snake wrapped around. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. I swear why the heck is my life so complicated.

My eyes opened to see I was in Shikamaru's room. A sigh escaped my mouth thankful it was just a dram. I stood walking out of the room and into the livening room to see Shikamaru playing shoji with his father. I walked up to them and watched the game and it soon ended in Shikamaru's dads favour. A small smile came to my face.

"Looks like you can't beat everyone." I said with a smile.

Shikamaru looked up at me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. He restarted the game and they both started playing again.  While this was happening I had a huge blush on my face. I turned my head slightly to look Shikamaru in the eyes and he had his usual lazy expression.

"Do you think you could let me go?" I asked.

"No, I want to hold you. You had me wired you troublesome woman so now I just want to make sure you're safe." He mumbled and continued playing against his dad.

An even bigger blush came to my face but I decided to to enjoy being with Shikamaru for now and snuggled into him. I watched carefully as he played against his father. It was interesting watching two extremely smart people play a strategy game against each other. And they had similar tactics as well. As I watched I moved one of Shikamaru's pieces shocking him but he didn't complain and his dad sighed.

"This isn't fair. Two against one. Plus you two work really well together. How troublesome." His dad said and a small smile came to my face.