Is that the best you got

I sat weakly looking into no where. I heard footsteps and I looked up to see the man in the orange mask. He walked in front of me and I glared at him.

"You ready to join me yet?" He asked.

"I hope you bleed out a suffer a horrid death you fucker." I growled.

"Such a strong will." He said.

I was once again dragged into a genjutsu. I heard a familiar voice and I looked up with wide eyes to see my brother. I watched as a blade went through his stomach. A scream erupted from my mouth I tried to run to him but couldn't.

Blood spilled from his mouth and I kept screaming. No this can't be happening please no. I fell to the ground sobbing as I watched my brother fall to the ground. He laid limply to the ground and I just sat the looking at nothing. I felt my mind going numb and I felt myself drifting out of sanity. I was ready to give up to follow that man.

Just as I was about to give up my head snapped up and my eyes narrowed. I wasn't giving up he wasn't going to get me to snap that easily.

"Go get fucked I'm not that weak." I growled.

"You're the one suffering for your stubbornness. Just give up and follow me because that's when the pain will end." He said.

"I would rather got through this pain a thousand more times than to join you. Because the pain of betraying my loved ones it worse than this." I said firmly.

My surroundings soon changed to a familiar cage and I gulped. He's going to make me relive the time I spent with Orochimaru. I was in my younger body and Orochimaru walked up to my cage with a smile. He opened it and dragged me out leading me to an experimental room.

He grabbed me and strapped me down to a metal table an I slightly struggled but couldn't move because the straps that bound me. Orochimaru walked up to me with a smirk on his face and a scalpel in his hand. He brought it to my stomach cutting it open and a scream erupted from my mouth. He studied my body taking notes as he went and the pain was excruciating. I never knew why he was so interested in me.

He stitched me back up and I was just about ready to pass out. However before I could Orochimaru injected something into me and my whole body went cold and numb. I felt my body shutting down as I just stared at the ceiling. Orochimaru grabbed an empty syringe and took some of my blood that I'm surprised wasn't frozen.

He nodded to himself and left the room leaving me there in excruciating pain. Tears spilled from my eyes as I felt pain running through me. I was pulled out of the memory ad I was panting heavily.

"Is that the best you've got?" I asked with a smirk.