Fighting Sora

The leaves crunched underneath Sora's feet as she began walking away from the bloody scene. She completed her mission like she was suppose to but what she didn't know was her sensei was closing in on her. As she walked away from the scene the small team of ninja that were trying to get Sora back ran at top speed praying they could get to her in time.   

Soon the did catch up with her and landed in front of her making Sora stop in her tracks. Sora looked to Yuki and she bowed her head feeling like she betrayed Sora. Sora just looked at them with a blank expression and she went to walk away but had to quickly jump back when her sensei aimed a punch at her.

Sora looked around analysing the situation and then her gaze went back to her sensei. She pulled out her two blades and held them firmly in her grasp. She leaped off the ground and went to strike at Tatsuo but he easily dodged.

"I don't remember training you to be this weak Sora." He mocked.

However Sora being in the state she is she was unable to be riled up. She was once again about to attack Tatsuo but she suddenly froze and just stood in one place looking at nothing. Aisura was standing to the side with a slightly strained look on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" Maki asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"It was harder to put her in a genjutsu than I thought." Aisura said.

Sora soon released herself shocking Aisura. He slight stumbled back. Sora leaped off the ground and attacked Aisura and he struggled to keep up with her moves. After about 3 minutes of fighting Aisura was knocked out but before Sora could do anymore to him Maki stood in front of Aisura. Sora looked at Maki making her gulp nervously. Sora disappeared and reappeared behind Maki knocking her out leaving Yuki and Tatsuo. Sora did multiple hand signs sending Yuki back to her home leaving just Tatsuo.

"It's been a long time since we spared Sora." Tatsuo said with a smirk.

Sora looked at him than ran at him holding her two blades however they were knocked out of her hands and Tatsuo aimed punchs at her and she narrowly dodged them. Soon Sora's eyes soon morphed showing her kekkei genka and Tatsuo only smiled.

"I was wondering when you were going to go all in." Tatsuo said.

Soon the surrounding area turned to ice. Tatsuo held up his fist. An ice pillar went at him but his fist was engulfed by a blue fire and he punched the ice pillar shattering it. Multiple more went at him but he shattered them all. Tatsuo smiled at Sora but she turned to the two that where knocked out and her eyes slightly narrowed. Tatsuo's eyes widened realising what she was planing on doing.

"Sora that's your friend your old teammate. You use to tell me how much you wanted to protect him. Don't do this you'll never forgive yourself." He spoke.

Sora just spared him a single glance before looking directly at Aisura. The air around Aisura dropped and he began to go blue and began to shiver. Sora kept looking at him while Tatsuo was focusing more chakra into his fist. If he was going to stop Sora from making the worst decision in her life he had to knock her out in one go.