Why now

I barged into my sensei tent and dragged him out and picked up my bag and began following the two akatsuki members.

"What's up Sora?" Tatsuo sensei asked.

"Two akatsuki members Itachi and Kisame are around here. Time to follow them and find their hideout." I said.

We both followed their chakra but didn't get to close due to the fact that they might have already figured out that we're following them. I'm glade after traveling for multiple days we finally have a lead. All of he sudden the two akatsuki members stopped and we were soon above them in a tree.

Itachi slowly began to turn in our direction but I never saw him turn around because I was attacked from behind and separated from my sensei. I was at least 50 meters away from him now. A low growl escaped my mouth and I looked up to see Tatsuo senseis son.

"Why the fuck did you have to chose to attack me now of all times." I hissed at him.

"Why? worried about that sorry excuse for a father of mine." He growled at me.

"What the hell do you mean a sorry excuse for a father!"

"Of course he didn't tell you! He abandoned my mother sister and me to be killed however Orochimaru managed to save me!"

"Who told you that lie! You should get all your facts straight."

"What do you now about my despicable father."

"Obviously a hell lot more that you!"

We were soon right in each other's faces growing more furious by the second.

"I have no need to fight with you. I have a message from Orochimaru for you. Either join Orochimaru or be killed here by me." The boy said.

"I'd rather die a thousand times that join that horrific snak!" I spat with venom in my voice.

"Well that's your choice." He said pulling out a new chain and sickle considering I broke his last one.

This one was white with some gold. I gave a small sigh and pulled out my two blades and took my stance in front of him. We both launched at each other and our blades clashed causing some sparks then we jumped away from each other. Before I knew it I felt something snaking around my ankle and up my leg. I looked down to see a chain there.

I was about to pull it off but pain shot through my leg. I tripped backwards and my back hit a tree. I dug my nails into tree trunk trying to desperately hold back my scream. The pain was burning and it felt like my skin was melting.

"Hurts doesn't it." The boy said smugly.

A low growl escaped my mouth. I forced my icy chakra into my hands and grabbed the chain and pulled it off my leg and threw it away and it went back to the boy. I looked down at my leg and slightly cringed. There was a chain mark wrapping around my leg and it got deep enough to draw blood. I looked to the boy to see him smirking.

"So do you give up and agree to join Orochimaru?" He asked like he won.

A small smile came to my face and I looked him dead I the eyes pushing myself off the tree and slowly walked towards him.

"It'll take a lot more than a hot chain to break me. Or didn't Orochimaru tell you about stabbing burning blades through my stomach when I was younger." I said and he back against a tree.

"Lord Orochimaru would never do that he's a good man." The boy said trying to stand up tall but I was obviously intimidating him.

"I have the scars to prove it."

"Whatever even if he did there must have been a good reason."

I held my blade against his throat at he tried to get away but couldn't. I looked into his eyes and saw a broken and lonely boy.

"Do you wanna know what Orochimaru did to me." I asked determined to make this boy understand who Orochimaru truly was.

"I really don't care but go ahead." He answered.

"He killed my whole clan when I was two. He then did experiments on me as well as Tortured me. Once I was four I was saved. A wonderful man trained and raised me he was my first sensei and I cared for more than anything he was like family. Then Orochimaru killed him. Orochimaru is not a good person." I said looking him dead in thr Eyes.

"It's not true you're lying." He growled and pushing me away.

I sighed. I guess I'm going to have to prove it to him another way. I was shocked when I saw him bite his thumb and smash his hand to the ground doing a summoning jutsu. You have got to be kidding me.