MASARU

I stood in the dressing room the girls waiting outside it and the boys that were also at the picnic were in the store not the girls dressing room. I looked into the mirror and I thought I looked horrible. I wore a blue kimono top with light blue outlining it. Navy blue shorts under that. I had fishnet stockings and grey ninja sandals/boots. (The picture above)

"You done, hurry it up." Shenshi said.

"No, I'm not coming out, it looks bad." I said to them.

All of the sudden the curtain was open and I was about to punch someone until Hinata was forced in and the curtain was closed. Hinata looked down with a blush on her face then looked up at me.

"P-please Sora-Sama, you l-look lovely. So p-pleas come o-out." She stuttered.

I sighed and accidentally ripped the curtain down in rage. I glared at the girls that grinned like idiots in front of me.

"That was no fair! You now I can't get pissed at Hinata!" I snapped at them and they laughed.

I growled at them then I was suddenly forced out of the girls dressing room and all the boys eyes were on me except for Sasuku who left the leaf and Naruto who was still training with Jiriya. I looked back and glared at the girls and they all smiled.

"So boys what do you think of Sora's outfit?" Ino and Sakura asked.

All the boys blushed.

"Wow you really are pretty." Choji said before going back to eating his chips.

"Damn girl work it!" Kiba said and Akamaru barked.

"Wow you truly are a beautiful youthful princess!" Lee said.

The others like Neji and Shino stayed quiet.

"You're forgetting she's taken, what a drag." Shikamaru said.

"Aww, someone's getting possessive." Ino cooed.

I sighed and decided to stay out of this. That is until Shenshi said something.

"So did you two use protection last nigh?" She whispered in my ear.

Rage filled me. I went to run after her but left money for the new outfit I had to get so I could go beat the shit out of Shenshi. I went after her and let's just say she's gotten a lot faster from when we last saw each other. I knew she would get stronger. After chasing her for awhile then she stopped in a clear open area with no people who get hurt in what was about happen.

"I take this as a no." Shenshi smirk.

I gave her a devious smile.

"Did you and Aisura use protection while I was gone?" I asked Knowsley.

It was kinda obvious, I've seen the way they look at each other. I'm not sure if their official or anything but i know there's something going on between the two.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Shenshi said.

"How stupid do you think I am. I see the way you two look at each other. Nothing may not be going on, but there is neutral feelings. Ever since I started hanging out with you two I always saw small sighs. But now it's way obvious." I said and she had a huge blush on her cheeks.

Aisura came over and shenshi looked away to hide her blush. I laughed at her then looked at Aisura with a knowing look and a small blush came into his face.

"Do you two need the sex talk, because I'm sure my sensei will be happy to give it to you." I said with a smirk and they both looked away.