Red barrier

We were about to attack but Lord first stopped us as the ten tails fired another bomb. Damn, that's a strong barrier. Lord first made clones and opened four entry points for us and put another sage wood seal o ten tails.

Weird creatures came for it body stopping us from getting to its real body. Aisura stayed behind to heal people so I didn't have him with me here. I ran through them placing my hand on them and they slowly began turning to ice. I touched ten and turned to see them struggling.  within a minute they were solid ice.

I sighed my hands shaking. I closed my eyes deactivating my kekkei Genkai hoping to give it a rest for when I truly needed it. I punched one sending it back and stabbed another in the head with a kunai.

This would be so much easier if I had my daggers. as if one cue my little assistant from HQ ran up beside me holding my old one the leaf never gave back to me.

"Ibiki told me you might meed thee." He said.

I smiled and nodded before separating from him. I dashed through cutting many down. I smiled as they fell around me. I looked up at Sabatorri sensei to see a smile on his face. I also smiled. Now was my time to show him how I've improved. and make him proud to call me his student. I jumped into the air throwing kunai hitting may down.

"How foolish, I'm the student of the third hokage if I can't deal with such weaklings I would shame my senseis name," I said with a smirk.

I felt my resolve grow when the old man showed up, I was starting to lose some hope but he, of course, came in rising me up. even in death, he won't let me give up. Stupid old geezer.

~~~~

the third Hokage watched Sora and smiled. He was always proud of her and he was happy to see the fruits of her labour. Glad she finally opened up giving her a whole new level of strength by caring.

He remembers the cold child that she was, distant, emotionless and a pessimist. back then he wasn't sure what her future held but now he saw a bright happy one for her.

He was happy to be known as her student and he also heard about her being considered for Hokage, it didn't shock him, seeing her now and that look in her eyes, the look of a protector made him believe she would make a great Hokage.

~~~~

I looked around to see the numbers haven't dwindled in the slightest. I turned to one of the wood clones holding off some big ones. I turned around jumped up and landing on one. I brought my hands together forming hand signs and pressed it against it. Ice shards ran through it and I put more chakra into them making them expanding stabbing the enemy from the inside out. It fell letting the First Hokage let up his wood style.

He looked at me and I smiled turning to more enemies. Damn, they were big. I kneeled down taking a deep breath. To take them out quickly efficiently and using as little chakra as possible. This was going to be a pain.