Ena's dad

I was called to the TI by Ibiki and I was now currently talking to Ibiki.

"I want you to become my apprentice."
Ibiki said.

My eyebrows frowned in confusion. Why would the head interrogator want me to be his apprentice.

"Nope." I said simply and began to walk away but my collar was grabbed and I was pulled back.

"I know of your past and you probably don't like tourcher but that's why I want you to learn how to work in TI. you know how far you can go. And you're more likely to try and get information in mental ways which means less chance of the people we interrogate dying. I think you have potential." He explained.

I began to think about it and after thinking I decided I would do it. And Ibiki was pleased. He took me into his office to first go through paperwork and the files of the people that are Currently in TI and while doing this Ibiki talked me through it and explained what I had to do in TI. I actually found this interesting. So I spent the day working with Ibiki and learning what to do. And to Ibiki's surprise I actually learnt everything pretty fast.

I learnt everything so fast that Ibiki decided to take me into a room with someone who needed to be interrogated. Of course Ibiki was in the room with me while  I was doing this. I read through the persons file. A adult in his mid 40's and he has information on the akatsuki.

"Why am I dealing with someone who knows such important information?" I asked Ibiki.

"One because you've come into contact with the akatsuki before and two because I think you can do it." Ibiki said shrugging.

I once again looked at the mans file. His name was Asao Banri he was 46 years old he was caught with a note addressed to someone who we know was in direct contact with the akatsuki but couldn't captured. He had a family a dead wife and son that were killed by Orochimaru but a livin daughter that should be 4. The girls name was unknown and so was her location.

"I see you have a daughter." I said but he stayed blank. "My question is why would you get involved with akatsuki if you have a daughter?" I asked but he still stayed quiet. "You do realise Orochimaru the man who killed you son and wife was a member of the akatsuki."

"Don't speak of them." He slightly growled.

"Says the one who's working for an organisation that had some involvement in their death. What would they say knowing you work for someone who was once working with the people who killed them!?" I said getting slightly aggressive.

"Shut up." He spat.

"No. How could you do this. You do realise you daughter could be put in danger because of your poor decision. What kind of farther are you."

"Stop it."

"If I was your family I would hate what you're doing."

"Fuck you. I love my family."

"Then prove it."

"By giving information to that man he promised he wouldn't allow anything to happen to my daughter Ena who went missing with her mother and brother but she was alive."

I stayed quiet. Ena that couldn't possibly be the Ena that's in my care could it. I mean a lot of People have the same name. But his daughter would be around 4 the same age as Ena. I grabbed Ibiki and pulled him out of the room then explained Ena to him. So he sent for Ena and she soon came and ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Why did you need me?" She asked.

"We might have someone here who knows you. Would you like to meet him?" I said and she nodded.

I took her into the room and Ibiki was behind us. Ena stayed glued to me and when the man saw her his eyes went wide.

"Ena." He muttered.

"She's safe with the leaf I promise I'll protect her from any harm so do something good for her and give us the information on the akatsuki." I said.

He nodded and was about to tell us but something came out of the ground so I quickly grabbed Ena and protected her but her farther was killed before the person went back into the ground.

"Sora what was that all about?" Ena asked fear in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Ena. He. He was your father." I said knowing she had a right to know.

Tears filled her eyes and I picked her up leaving TI and taking her home and tucking her into bed.

"I'm so sorry Ena I didn't want him to die I just want information on him to help the village." I apologised.

"It's fine. Mama said he got involved with bad people so our family left him only to be caught by that snake and big brother was killed. Just promise you won't leave me." Ena said tears filling her eyes.

"I promise." I said kissing her cheek.

She soon fell asleep even though it was the afternoon and not night yet. I left her room and went to the kitchen. But my eyes went wide when I felt the chakra of the groups that went looking for the akatsuki everyone entered except for Asuma and my heart fell having an idea of what happened.