Capturing escapits

As we were waiting I heard footsteps coming.

"Get ready." I said to the two.

The nodded and soon two men ran into the room and separated me from the other two. I looked at my opponent to see a buff man with a bold head and tanned skinned. He brought his fist down and I easily blocked it with one of my blades.

"You biggest mistake was fighting me one on one." I said simply.

I quickly kicked his stomach sending him into a wall. He grunted in pain and stood up and glared at me. He aimed another punt at me but I dodged it and got behind him kicking his back sending him into another wall.

"Really now that's the best you've got?" I said looking down at him.

He ran at me losing his cool. He tried to kick me but I simply jumped over him and kicked his back and elbowed him in the neck knocking him out. I tied him up and watched as the other two came back to where I was still fighting their opponent.

"You two need help?" I asked leaning against a wall.

They looked at me then and the tied up man and their eyes widened.

"No we've got this." They said.

I rolled my eyes at them and watched for the next 5 minutes until they finally beat him. They looked at me like they were waiting for me to yell at them. I just have gave them a small smile. Soon and ANBU appeared in front of us.

"I've gone around and checked all the groups that are searching for the escapists. A total of thirty people have been captured." He said.

"That leaves one. I'll go after him tell the rest of TI to gather the people we've captured and get them secure in their cells and get TI back on track." I said to the two people who were with me.

They nodded and I walked out of TI knowing my target wouldn't be there. I walked through the forest near the academy. I then saw the person I was looking for in a tree watching the children in recess. I pulled out my two blades and leaped into a tree behind him.

I watched my target intently surprised he hasn't noticed me yet. As I watched him I noticed he wasn't putting much weight on his left leg suggesting that it's injured. I looked to where he was looking to see him watching a young boy around Ena's age. I leaped up and the man quickly knocked me back and I smashed into a tree.  I groaned but quickly jumped away avoiding multiple kunai.

He stood in front of me and I saw pain in my eyes. He threw sebon at me and I narrowly dodged them. How did he get weapons. Wait he's a rouge jounin I'm sure he has his ways. He ran at me and he was very fast but I jumped up and landed on a branch and hid myself. I heard him growl and punch a tree. He walked away and I followed him.