Bullies

I felt a familiar chakra enter the village. I ran there and as fast as I could and when I saw him I pulled him into a hug. Shikamaru wrapped his arms around me and I just held him tighter.

"I was so scarred you wouldn't come back." I said tears brimming my eyes.

"It's fine you troublesome woman I'm back." He said soothingly.

"Yes, yes you are and for that im frilled but get you butt to the hospital." I said smiling at him.

I watched them go to the hospital and hokages office. A sigh escaped my mouth and I gripped my head feeling a slight headache. I went home to make dinner because Shikamaru was coming over and I wanted to seem semi stable. As I was chopping the vegetables the door opened and Ena walked in. I looked at her and my eyes went wide. She had a black eyes. I put down the knife and kneeled in front of her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I fell down some stairs." She mumbled averting her gaze from me.

"You're not a good lier so tell me what really happened." I said more sternly.

"Some kids just being mean." She said and tears brimmed her eyes.

I stood up and grabbed some ointment from the medicine cupboard and went back to Ena gently putting it on the bruise.

"They called me an outsider and said I deserve to die." She said and her tears spilled.

My heart shatter she was going through the same stuff I was but I will make it different by being here for her.

"You know I was also called an outsider and told to die but I kept moving and I've grown strong and come so far from the kid I use to be. So don't listen to them because you can rise to do great things." I said smiling at her.

I wiped her tears away and sat her on my lap and outstretched my arm in front of her and made shapes out of ice. I soon stood up and she followed me and helped me with dinner. After awhile the dinner was nearly done and we heard a knock on the door and Ena went to open it. I saw her smile like a dork and Shikamaru soon enter with a few bandages wrapped around him.

Ena hugged him and I smiled. I went to the kitchen to check the dinner and it was finished. I pulled it out of the served it. Soon Ena Shikamaru and I sat at the table and ate. After we finished dinner Ena yawned so I got her ready for bed and tucked her in and left her room and sat on the couch with Shikamaru. He wrapped his arm around me and I tucked into him and gazed up at him.

"You call me the reckless one but you were about to become a rouge ninja if the hokage didn't give you an offical mission and you really could have died." I said to him.

"You are reckless you troublesome woman unlike you I actually plan stuff though despite how much of a drag it is." He said looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes at at him. Then I placed my hand on his cheek and brought my face up kissing him. I soon pulled away and he tucked a stray pice of hair behind my ear.

"You're a troublesome woman but I will always love you." He said as he loving caresses my cheek.

"You may be a stupid Nara but I love you with all my heart." I said snuggling into him.

We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms and fell asleep on the couch.