Hero

Wooden seal came down on Obito but it failed. The power was concentrated now so he could break free.

Hands shout from him grabbing the barrier destroying it. With the barrier gone, this was just getting worse by the second. How are we supposed to take this down?

I could use the sage chakra the first gave to me, but I didn't feel now was that time.

Obito jumped in front of Naruto, sasuke and the fourth. The other hokage appeared by it two. Well, a clone of the first.

He was strong. I wanted to go help but the first stopped me.

"hold back. Regain your strength. It'll be needed later, " he said.

I sighed. Others went to help but the first stopped them. Bombs went off and I watched. It wouldn't have taken him out.

He appeared from the smoke looking down at as all. I watched carefully. Sensei was destroyed. Damnit.

The first ran forward but I saw him get confronted by Madara. This was just getting more and more complicated.

The battle kept going and all I could do at this point was watch. I couldn't get over there in time. And currently, I wasn't nearly at my full strength. I would simply drag them down.

An explosion went off and I gritted my teeth annoyed all I could do was stand here. My attention was soon drawn to the first and Madara. Their fight was on a different league.

I looked around to see people losing their hope. But what could I say? I was one of them. I was so damn weak compared to others. All I wanted to do was protect as many people as possible and look at me now.

I was snapped out of my daze as Shikamaru spoke to us. I smiled as he resurrected our hope. Damn you, Nara. I looked at him and smiled. Thanks, stupid Nara.

So I watched carefully. Analysing what was happening. Shikamaru was strategizing what to do next. 

However, our thoughts were interrupted as a tree-like object formed with four flowers. four tailed beast bombs appeared. I looked around frantically. I can't stop four with my ice. I was lucky to stop that one from hitting HQ.

The first spoke to us and I took a deep breath. all I had to do was help change the path of the bombs. I could to that. But as I was about to start a barrier formed. It was red like the Hokage's ones. 

My eyes narrowed. This was a pain. Protecting everyone with my ice wouldn't work either. I had Naruto's help with that and it was only one attack. I looked at myself as the nine tails chakra surround me and everyone. What was he planning? He couldn't protect us from these many attacks at once.

The attacks were fired. I looked around shocked to see we were no longer in the barrier. I smiled. That Naruto was something else. He was what I saw as a hero.