Hisha treaty

The Uchiha and Senju walked through the icy fields of the snow.

"Why do you insist on dragging me along?" Madara asked.

"Why don't you wanna help? I thought you held a bit of admiration for the Hisha." Harashima said.

"No, I don't. I do not need to be in attendance to create a treaty with them. If we wanted we could wipe them out."

"And what would that solve? They would be strong allies. And they seem fun to talk to."

The Uchiha grunted in annoyance. He was not looking forward to seeing the Hisha. Let's just say when he battled them he grew a distaste for them. Well most of them.

The two men got looks from the ninja of the snow but they continued to walk forward until the reached the large compound of the Hisha clan.

They walked to the main house. It was awfully quiet to quiet for the Uchiha's liking. They went to enter but a blade was held to each man's throat as two ninja stood behind them.

"Who are you and what do you want?" A female asked.

"Let's them go. They're the two I told you about." I firm feminine voice said.

The blades were removed and the two looked up to see a young girl. She wore her pure white hair up in an updo and wore a black Kimono. She held a red paper umbrella over her head stopping the snow from falling on her.

Madara's gaze met her striking and piercing blue eyes that dared one to mess with her. He struggled to hold back a smirk remembering the girl. She's one of the Hisha he fought when they were hired to help a clan in the war.

Her eyes did not hold fear, resentment, hatred or pity for Madara. She was probably the only woman he could stand. Too bad she was in an arranged marriage. But he was still glad to see the woman who ensnared his heart.

"Long time no see Yasu." Madara spoke.

Madara looked down at the white-haired girl Sora. She reminded him so much of Yasu the one thing he couldn't have. The only woman that could stand up to him. Or the only one with enough guts to do so. A smirk came to Madara's face.

"I wonder if she's as strong as Yasu." Madara mumbled.

~~~~Sora's POV~~~~

I felt a shadow over us. I looked up to see a huge meteor thing. I looked around to see people giving up. My eyes narrowed. Like hell, I was giving up. I had to return to Ena. I had to teach the next generation and carry on the will of fire. I have to start a family with Shikamaru.

I was shocked at the last thing but it filled me with determination. I wanted to start a family with Shikamaru. I wanted to live a long happy life with him. That's it. When we both get out this war I'll ask the stupid fool to marry me.

The old geezer went up and lightened the attack but he couldn't stop it alone. I did a few hand signs. Ice style five great pillars.

Five pillars rose up stopping it. Gaara's sand also rose up stopping it. I took a deep breath and people cheered. However, I looked up to see another.

I ran to the old geezer and grabbed him before he was crushed. I placed him down and formed an ice dome around us.

The smoke cleared and I looked around to see the carnage. The dome came down and I sat by the old geezer and the few survivors came over. The geezer looked at me and I smiled.

"Take a break old man. Leave it us."'I said with confidence.

"So you're the girl that was being considered for Hokage and a commander. I bet if we knew your real strength before you would have been a commander." He said.

"Thank you but I couldn't handle all those lives in my hands. It's why I refused to become Hokage." I said.

"Have more confidence in yourself." He said.

I nodded but my attention was drawn to Madara. He began an attack and Naruto and I ran forward. He made many clones and attacked. I froze many of the trees and shattered them. And thankfully the attacked ended.