A deal

Yuki stopped running as we stood outside the cave my ancestors resided. I got off of Yuki and placed my hand on a boulder the blocked the entrance of the cave. I put a little of my chakra into the bolder and the seal. I did multiple hand signs and the bolder turned to water. I enter and in turned back into solid rock. I walked through the icy cave and stopped in the centre and Yasu appeared.

"What brings you here?" She asked.

"I'm here to ask a favour." I said simply

She looked at me confused and I just sighed.

"Despite not wanting to care for the leaf a part of me still does so I ask if anything happens to the leaf that you think they can't handle please protect them." I said.

Yasu looked at me shocked but smiled.

"You still have a kind heart even after what happened. That's just like you. Very well we'll watch over the leaf in your absence." Yasu said.

I nodded and prepared to leave but stopped when Yasu spoke.

"Be careful." Yasu mumbled.

I ignored her and walked out. When I got out I jumped onto Yuki.

"We're going to hunt down the uchiha." I said firmly.

Yuki looked at me shocked but began running none the less. As we were running I closed my eyes and focused. If I wanted to draw out the uchiha I had to interest him and he's only interested in power so let's give him a tast of mine. I did multiple hand signs and made multiple ice clones.

"Spread out and find the uchiha." I ordered.

They nodded and went away. I was looking for the uchiha to strike a deal with him. I would give him information on Itachi and he would give me information on Orochimaru. I know he apparently killed him but I wasn't so sure and what of Kabuto. After awhile one on my ice clones made contact with him and he was willing to meet up with me.

After about thirty minutes of travel and stood in front of the uchiha  and who I believe to be his new teammate who had white hair purple eyes and sharp teeth.

"You want to strike a deal for information on Orochimaru in return for information on Itachi?" He asked.

"That's correct. You agreed to meet with me but are you willing to strike this deal?" I asked.

"Fine but tell me your information first." He said.

"If I'm correct Itachi should be going on a mission with kisme to get a tailed beast also I pretty sure he'll be confronting you on his own free will when he feels it's righ. I'm not saying this is certain but this is the information I got while in the akatsuki." I said.

"You were in the akatsuki?" He asked.

"That does not matter. I gave you information now tell me about Orochimaru." I said.

"I killed him while he was weak he tried to use me as a vessel however was to weak.  I have some of his strength and if I'm correct so does Kabuto."
Sasuke said.

I gave a small nod and went to walk away but Sasuke spoke.

"Your a leaf ninja why are you out of the village?" He asked.

"I was kidnapped by the akatsuki and tortured into submission and the leaf captured me. I recently escaped from the leaf and decided to travel on my own." I said.

I jumped away with Yuki thinking through some things. There was still pieces of Orochimaru meaning he's not completely gone and knowing the snake he could be revived at some point.