torture

I stood in the hokages office and she looked at me.

"He didn't beat you however I didn't expect him to be able to beat you. However he did show strength. I will allow him to become a ninja but he has to start at a genin level." She said.

I nodded understanding what she said.

"You are to head to TI Ibiki need you to interrogate someone. Also send the boy to be. I want him to speak to me without you around. You're dismissed." She said.

"Yes lady hokage." I said.

I walked out of the office and went back home to see Mitsou. When he saw me he looked at me with eyes filled with nervous.

"She wants to speak with you." I said.

"Okay when are we going?" He asked.

"Not we just you. She wants to see you as soon as possible. I have to go to TI." I said beginning to leave.

"Wait I can't talk to the hokage without you." He said fear in his voice.

"Get use to it. You're becoming a genin meaning you have to get use to talking to her." I said.

Before he could say anymore I left and went in my way to TI but as I was walking there I felt someone began to walk beside me. I smiled as I looked at Shikamaru. But the second I looked at him my eyes narrowed. The hell. Something wasn't right. Then it hit me. I was under a genjutsu.

I tried to undo the genjutsu but it didn't work. Soon everything around me began to melt and I was in complete darkness. I then collapsed to the ground as pain spread through me. I wrapped my arms around myself as I began to shake because of the pain. I soon blacked out.

~~~~

My eyes opened and I looked around to to see I was in a dark room. I tried to move only to realise I was chained up. I struggled against the chains but to no avail. I tried to push my chakra through the chains but I couldn't do it. I heard footsteps and I looked up to see the man with the orange mask walking up to me. He walked up to me and kneeled in front of me. I just glared at him.

"Just make this easier on both of us and agree to join me." He said.

"Burn in hell." I growled at him.

"The hard way it is then." He said.

He slid his mask slightly off revealing his sharigan. I was soon in a genjutsu. I looked around and I tried to release myself but to no avail. Soon I felt something go through my stomach and a hiss of pain escaped my mouth. I was forced to go through excruciating torture both physical and mental. After about 10 hours of torture he stopped and I was taken out of the genjutsu and panting heavily.

"Will you follow me now?" He asked.

"Like fuck I will. Go die in a ditch you prick." I hissed at him.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to destroy your mind to get you to join me. But it seems it must be done." He said.

And the torture began once again. Screams escaped my mouth as I tried desperately to get away.