Back to the leaf

Yuki was running quickly. We were nearly back to the village. But as Yuki was running I felt extremely lightheaded and fell off Yuki. Ena jumped off of Yuki and stood in Front of me.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Just fine." I said smiling.

"I know you're injured Sora but we're nearly to the leaf." Yuki said.

I nodded and grabbed Ena jumping back onto Yuki. She once again started at top speed and I watched as the world around me began to spin. I soon saw the leaf gates and four familiar people walking out of it. I heard a gasp and just by feeling their chakra I knew who they were.

"Long time no see. Ino, Choji, Asuma and Shikamaru." I mumbled before I feel off Yuki being engulfed by black.

~~~~Shikamaru's pov~~~~

I was shocked here we were going out to look for Sora but here she was in front of the village on a lynx. She began to fall off the lynx and I quickly ran to her and caught her. I looked down at her to see she was covered in wounds but also the were multiple new needle marks in her neck and inside her elbows. I lifted her up but looked down when I saw a young girl.

"Will she be alright?" The child asked.

"She'll be fine. She just needs to be treated. What's your relationship with her?" Ino asked.

"She saved me from a snakes base. He did horrible things." The child answered.

I bit my lip in frustration. Damn I knew there was a high chance she was with Orochimaru but I had slight hope she wasn't. I began walking to the hospital and Choji picked up the child and the lynx disappeared. We got her back to the hospital and now she was in a hospital room with the child she brought back. And the child was being questioned.

"What is your name?" The hokage asked.

"Ena." The child answered.

"How old are you?"

"Four."

"Do you remember where Orochimaru's base is?"

"No but Sora does."

"How long were you with Orochimaru."

"My mum said since I was one."

"Where is your mum?"

"She died but before she did she asked Sora to take me with her so she did and she's been looking after me since."

The questions were over for the child but when Sora woke up she would be asked questions which I sure she'll be happy to answer. Soon everyone but the child left to room.

"Excuse me mister what's your name?" The girl asked.

"Shikamaru." I answered.

"What's your relationship with Sora?" She asked.

"That's troublesome woman is my girlfriend. And she has a nasty habit of making me worry. It's a drag." I said looking at Sora.

"So you're the one she said she loved more than anything." The child stated.

I smiled slightly as I stroked Sora's cheek. She really was a troublesome woman. Always making people worry about her.

"You look at her with such love the same amount of love that she had in her eyes when she spoke of you." The child said out of the blue.

I smiled and stayed in the room with Sora until visiting hours where over. And considering the child wasn't checked in the hospital I decided to take her home with me so she had a place to stay.