Battlefield A

I walked through headquarters. I was called by All the kages. I walked in to see them looking over the tactical map with Shikaku. I walked up and bowed to them.

"Sora you're here. Good." Shikaku said.

He motioned me to come over and he explained the current situation to me. I crossed my arms as my brows frowned.

"How troublesome really. They sure are in a pickle." I said.

"You will go assist at battle A. When you finished return." Shikaku said.

"Would you like me to capture one of the Zetsu clones and bring them back for interrogation?" I asked.

"But they're just clones." The raikage said.

"Your right and it would be best if I got the real Zetsu but one of his clones is the next best thing." I shot back.

"Yes bring back one of the clones if possible." Shikaku said earning a look from the kages except the hokage. "She's Ibiki's apreantance. If anyone can get information from one of the clones it's Ibiki or Sora. She was considered for hokage and you even considered her to become one of the commanders." Shikaku said.

The raikage nodded and I returned the gesture before walking away. I got outside and summoned yuki. I was support for them. The Ino shika cho formation would be the one dealing with the main stuff they just needed extra hands to deal with the massive army. As yuri ran she looked up at me.

"You look different from when I last saw you." She said.

Ah that's right. After peins attack my clothes were damaged beyond repair so when the war started I had to get clothes I could use while fighting. I also wore the traditional makeup my clan did when they battled. I use to run from my clan and it's customs but recently I've learnt to embrace it. My clan wasn't always cruel. What I was wearing was similar to what I was wearing before but it was also very different. (A/n her outfit is above. She looks jus like that but wit h blue eyes.)

"Yea I know but now is not the time. We have to get to battle ground A as soon as possible." I spoke firmly.

After a bit of running at top speed we came to the battle grounds. My eyes went to the ino shika cho formation who were fighting against asuma. My heart clenched however they soon beat him.

Soon madara showed up and my eyes narrowed. However he summoned something and he disappeared. I ran forward in front of everyone and brought my hands to the ground creating an ice dome around us and stopping the attack from hurting anyone.

The two commanders walked up to me and I looked at them.

"You must be sora." The stone njnja said.

"Yes.  And can I request you let me try and deal with this first." I said.

They took a moment to respond but after I held another attack back they nodded but they warned they would send others in if they saw it fit. I thanked them and walked towards the statue of the humanoid being. I closed my eyes activating my kekkei genkai. I don't know if I could do this alone but I sure as hell would try.