Caught by orochimaru

Today was the day of the mission. And currently Yamato used his wood style to look like sasori's  puppet. And then a person in a cloak walked forward. When he came forward and took off his cloak my eyes went wide. It was kabuto. We couldn't hear anything and the other three began whispering to each other but I didn't bother listening to them. A little while passed and my heart stopped when Orochimaru came out. After a minute or two he told us to come out. So we did.

Naruto was getting anger by the second and the nine tails chakra began seeping out. And before we knew it he punched Orochimaru and they began fighting. And Sai went to follow them and I looked at Yamato and he nodded. I ran after Sai but quickly jumped back when kabuto tried to hit me. But I felt a blade going into my side. I growled and went to punch him but he disappeared.

I pushed the pain aside but bit my lip as I noticed the blade was laced with poison. I jumped to where Sai was and got behind him and held a kunai to his neck.

"What are you planning?" I growled.

He elbowed me in the side and I fell down and my head smashed against a tree knocking me out.

I woke up the the sound of crushing leaves. I opened my eyes and saw kabuto in my blurry vision. I stumbled up and pulled out my double blades but wobbled back and forth. Kabuto came walking closer with a smirk on his face. I ran towards him to attack him but he grabbed my arm holding it behind my back and stopped me from moving. I growled and tried to get out of his grasp.

"I'm surprised you can move this much. I surprised you're awake." Kabuto said smiling.

"Go get fucked!" I growled.

"Who knows. You are coming to our base." He said.

My heart froze for a second before I began thrashing. He chuckled before throwing me over his shoulder and due to the poison I was extremely weak. When we met up with Orochimaru i saw Sai and I glared at him. Kabuto was distracted talking to Orochimaru so I slid off his shoulder but was immediately grabbed by the neck and thrown into a tree. I was losing consciousness but before I passed out kabuto caressed my cheek with a devious smirk on his face. I'm dreading waking as memories of being with Orochimaru flooded into my head.