Ten tails

I crouched on a tree looking at the battlefield. Kakashi Gai and Naruto stood fighting Tobi. Aisura left a bit ago after healing me to the best of his ability he left to return to the medical unit.

I had recovered a bit meaning I could fight. I jumped down but as I did someone else did as well. My eyes widened seeing Madara.

I jumped beside Naruto who looked confused. I also turned to see Lakashi looking distraught. I had no idea what was going on.

I heard Madara speak an I looked at him to see him speaking to Tobi Madara. I don't know who he was at this point.

His gaze than met mine and I watched irritation come to his face. He, after all, did want to use me in this war. But his plan failed and I was now against him. then Madara announced he was going after the eight and nine tails.

they began fighting and the dumb Madara made a wood style dragon go after Naruto. I went to create my own ice dragon but naruto yelled at me.

"Sora go see if you can destroy the statue." He yelled.

I nodded and jumped away. I stood in front of the all too familiar statue. it had a barrier around it. this would be hard to take down. I closed my eyes and began trying to work by chakra past the barrier. however, it soon became apparent I wouldn't be able to slip through. I had to put my chakra into it and get rid of it all at once.

It was hard I again had to activate my kekkie genkai. I had to slowly weave my chakra into it that in itself was dangerous. If I made one wrong move the ten tails inside would latch onto my chakra and steal it.

So I couldn't move to fast but I couldn't go too slow because I had a time limit. This was stressfully added onto the amount of Chakara emitting from the statue I'm surprised I can even try and do this.

So my chakra weaved through the barrier but I noticed it began cracking on its own. that wasn't my doing. So I had less time than I thought. I continued ignoring the commotion behind me. well, that was until I felt a huge amount of chakra behind me. I saw Naruto and the eight tails firing up jutsu.

you have got to be kidding me. I had a few seconds before I had to run. I activated my chakra making fragments of ice cascade through it. When I finished I got up and ran. I only just managed to avoid the huge attack and explosion. where those idiots trying to take me out ass well.

I looked up to where there should have been a destroyed statue, however, my eyes widened to see the ten tails emerge from the destruction. I stumbled back in utter shock. we were too late. what are we suppose to do now? we're done for.

I felt my whole body shake. however, my fist clenched. no, it's not over I still have to marry that stupid Nara. (priorities people)

I stood up and struggled to stay on my feet as a shock wave came from the enemy. The nine tails picked me up with one of his tails and I was reunited with the others. The nine tails began acting like a captain and I smiled.

we went off and we were forced back. I sighed and looked into the ten tails eye. as if realising what I was planning the nine tails gave me some of his chakra.

"thanks." I mumbled.

I looked around and noticed the weird ass things connecting to the back of Mamadra and who I believe to be Obito's neck. If I took those out maybe it would help and I had the chakra to do it now.

the nine tails attacked but when we were done the ten tails aimed a huge attack. I moved closer to Naruto and Kakashi. when the attack was about to strike we went into action getting real close to the ten tails.

I instantly went to the ground and looked for a weak spot. The eight tails came out of the other plane and attacked but the dumb ten tails deflected it and hit the eight tails away. then it attacked Naruto a Kakashi. Naruto pushed Kakashi away.

I went to do a jutsu but Naruto met my gaze nodding. I growled. I had to stick to my part of the plan. The nine tails saved them but soon dematerialised as well as the eight tails. as I began working on it they began talking and Naruto showed how stupid and stubborn he was.

Another attack was fired however it suddenly changed course making me smile. so they have finally arrived. took them long enough. they did a combined jutsu with bug and mist. I rolled my eyes glad to know they were all safe.

"sora be prepared your ice will be important for the five-minute-long attack. so just wait until then" I heard Shikaku.

I nodded. I stood back I watched them immobilised the ten tails. when they finished I jumped up waiting for Naruto to begin the attack. when he did I formed many ice crystals at shot them at Obito while avoiding the allies. however, we all were shot back.

"sora you immobilised the statue once, can you do the same here?" Shikaku asked.

"the statue and the living thing a two very different things. but I can try." I said.

this was passed on to the others and they looked at me. I brought my hands together however I froze. everything went dark. I was paralysed. those assholes put me in a genjutsu. shit!