Don't test me

I was at home cleaning up when there was a knock at my door. I opened the door to see a 30 year old woman standing g there with a scroll on her face.

"Is there something you need?" I asked with a smile.

"You need to raise your kid better!" She snapped.

"And what is that meant to mean?" I asked lowly.

"That brat came up to my daughter saying she like her and not just in a friend way. It's despicable and she is a freak." The woman said.

"Excuse me." I growled.

"She's a freak. She shouldn't feel that way about another girl. If she comes
Up to my daughter again I will kill her." The woman said.

Now I was beyond pissed. No one threatens Ena. In a second I was right in her face holding a kunai to her neck.

"Listen her you bitch you threaten her and now you tread on think ice and I already hate you. But I swear you hurt her and I will kill you. And don't mess with me. There's nothing wrong with liking the same gender. And threatening a child for being true to their self is truly disgusting." I said glaring at her.

She just glared at me and walked away. I growled and I walked back into my house and punched a hole through a wall. I sat down drawing for a bit when there was knock on the door. I got up and walked out to see an ANBU.

"Yes." I said.

"The hokage wants to talk to you." They  said.

I nodded and left my house and went to the hokages office and when I enteredy eyes narrowed when I saw the woman who threatened Ena.

"She's the woman who threatened me and held a knife to my neck!" She yelled pointing at.

"Excuse me." I said glaring st her.

"Sora I wanted you here because this woman came to me crying saying you threatened her for no reason despite her being a simple civilian." The hokage said.

"Do I not get a chance to defend myself." I said getting pissed.

"Of course." She said.

"She came to my house uninvited to say I wasn't raising Ena right because she told her daughter that she like her more than friends. She said it was wrong and that Ena was a freak. There's nothing for Ena to be ashamed of because she was being honest with herself. And she had the nerve to threaten to kill Ena who is just a child if she ever goes near her daughter again. I'm sorry but if I'm not aloud to Defend Ena after this woman threatened her for being herself than I'm leaving this village because I want nothing to do with this place if that's the case." I said getting really angry.

"Sora calm down. I believe you and you are not in the wrong for protecting a child. You were provoked." The hokage said.

I gave her a small bow of gratitude however that woman wouldn't give up.

"She's lying." She demanded.

"If you insist on saying that I'll make Ibiki question you both making it an official issue meaning who ever was lying will have severe consequences." The hokage said.

"I'm fine doing that because I'm not lying." I said.

The woman went pale and started sweating.

"I'm going." She snapped.

She left the room and I bowed deeply to the hokage.

"Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt." I said.

"There was no reason for me not to you've never lied and always done what you think is best for the village. You're an amazing ninja and I don't want to lose you. And you're dismissed." She said.

I left the room and went back home to fix the hole in the wall.