Kage

I saw Naruto be surrounded by the nine tails chakra to form a fox, he was strong. the fourth also had the nine tails chakra around him. The two created a Rasengan and were transported. Shikamaru walked up by me and I sighed.

"what are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"let me think," He said.

I saw the stress on his face. a lot of pressure was on him right now. I grabbed his hand giving it a light squeeze.

"I trust you with my life Shikamaru, you won't fail, I won't let you," I said.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile before going back to thinking. the ten tails appeared and the barrier came down. the ten tails morphed into a tree and roots came at us. the roots grabbed people draining their chakra.

Damn it. I dodged the roots alongside Shikamaru. I looked around to see the carnage. I watched as the roots wrapped around Shikamaru. My eyes widened and my instincts kicked in. My eyes instantly changed and I froze the roots.

I stood in front of Shikamaru until the roots finally stopped. I kneeled my Shikamaru holding him. Tears brimmed my eyes. He was barely alive, I didn't know if he would survive. If I had to I will give my life to save him. the others ran up to us.

"Shikamaru don't you dare leave me," I chocked out.

Sakura ran up to us and I saw the dread on her face. Tears spilled from my eyes landing on his face. Please, you can't leave me. Obito began talking and I shook with anger. how dare he.

The first spoke to us and told us everything. However, everyone was losing more hope. I looked at Shikamaru. I rose to my feet looking at Obito. Roots came near us and my eye narrowed. My Kekkei Genkai was still activated. I lifted my hand up and the roots that were about to attack were frozen solid.

"I refuse to roll over and die, but I would rather die than live a lie! I will fight to the end. I chose free will. I chose to live in this forsaken world. I chose reality!" I yelled.

Sasuke cut down some roots to and Naruto was again surrounded about the nine tails cloak. I felt Naruto's feeling flow into me. I looked back at Shikamaru. We won't give up don't you worry.

I smiled, he rose the spirits of everyone. The two prepared their attacks. Then the firsts thoughts came to our minds. I sighed. I looked at Shikamaru again. I'll leave him to Sakura. I have to focus on this.

we either have to take out the caster of the tree. those two are working on the caster, I'll work on the tree. I was Sora Hisha, I held the power of my clan, I will protect these idiots.

I began to freeze the tree starting with roots. slowing spreading. The other Kage showed up. As I froze the tree Sasuke and Naruto were working together. They really were a good match. I turned to see Shikamaru surrounded by Naruto's chakra.

I heard Shikamaru talk and I smiled. Thanks, Naruto.

"Damn you stupid Nara, you had me worried!" I snapped at him.

"Sorry troublesome woman, but I'm here to stay, so focus on what you're doing," He said.

I smiled. He would be okay. So now I didn't need to worry. I used more chakra and the freezing sped up, now past the roots and going to the main trunk. the Kage rangled the Shinobi and I smiled.

They all began running at the tree and I rose to my feet the tree created dragons and I rolled my eyes. How foolish. I just had to get to a certain point before this tree came crumbling down. One of the wooden dragons came at me but I was picked up. I looked to see Shikamaru had me.

"Troublesome woman, just focus," He said.

I rolled my eyes but stayed focused. It was ready, I did the hand sign and it separated from the frozen past. It began to fall but more roots stabilized it. Damn it, so that won't work. I saw Naruto and Sasuke come crashing down and I lightly cringed as a crater was formed.