protecting the leaf

A/N I'm updating today and I may again later because today is my birthday. YAY! Thank you all for reading. 

I ran to TI and saw Ino run in. that must Mean Inochi is there going through the rain ninja's mind. I sat near Ti deciding to watch it as well as sense everything around me. I did multiple hand signs and multiple ice shards appeared around me. but these weren't any normal ice shards they took a lot of chakra but they just didn't hold my own they also held some chakra from my ancestors. I asked them to look out for the leaf when I couldn't and they agreed but they also taught me this. I sent the ice crystal out so the surrounded the leaf. if anything bad happened they would go into action to protect the leaf. 

at times like this, I wish I had my twin blades however I no longer knew where they were. I'm pretty sure the leaf confiscated them when I was locked in the hospital. I saw the destruction around the leaf and the pit in my stomach grew. I wish I could do more but I was still healing from the last time I fought Pain and I was only one person. as I waited near TI I saw a giant slug be summoned. It seems the Hokage's is going into action. after a bit, a mini slug came to me looking shocked.

"are you Sora Hisha. we thought you died." She spoke in a gentle voice. 

I gave a small nod and she attached herself to me and began healing me making me look at her confused.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"I can tell you're injured. I believe it's from when you fought Pain with Jiraiya. also you here to protect the leaf I'm sure Tsunade wouldn't mind me healing you>" she spoke gently.

"I don't need healing. I"m sure there are more people out there that need more healing than I do." I spoke firmly.

"your wounds are bad. you shouldn't be able to move as much as you are." she said.

I sighed accepting this knowing it would help and there was no arguing with her. I quickly hid sensing two ninjas come. I looked to see In was Shizune and an ANBU. the two walked in and I then sensed two of the Pain coming.

"Listen the leaf learning about pain is important that is why I'm going to do this. if you are in danger please separate from me." I said to the slug.

"what are you planning?" she asked.

"one of the Pains is coming probably for the rain ninja. So I'll hold it off as long as I can so they can figure this out." I said.

she agreed making me more confident. I jumped a few meters away from TI not too far away but far enough not for them to be caught up in the crossfire. I bit my thumb and summoned Yuki. she stood beside me as we waited for the pain to show up. I then felt the slug slight gasp.

"whats happening your body temperature is going down." She asked worriedly.

"don't worry it's normal. I know my body's limits. I've gone through harsh training to be able to handle the extream temperature I go through when using my Kekkei Genkai." I said seriously.