Nightmare

I stood in a tree as we were doing a training thing with Yamato. Naruto turned one of his shadows clones into Sai but ruined it by doing the rasangan. I then watched Sai trap Naruto with snakes and run off after Yamato. I stayed in the tree as they began fighting. Then Yamato gave teams for when we go against the spy for sasori. Sai was with Naruto and Sakura was with Yamato.

"Sora you're in you own and back up if needed." Yamato said and I nodded knowing he could see me.

We then returned to the house Yamato mad with his wood style. Yamato explained things to us and when he was finished we all went to sleep.

There I stood alone in a white area. Then I saw someone walking towards me. I soon was able to see them and it was Shenshi. A smile came to my face and I ran up to her but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the glare on her face.

"You let me die." She said blankly.

I froze I started at her in disbelief. She kept repeating that it was my fault she died and I let her die. I began to back away slowly but stopped when I bumped into someone. I turned around to see the third hokage and he was glaring at me.

"You're a monster. You let Shenshi and I die. If you were never born everyone would have a better life." He said coldly.

I back away from them all but then a group of people I knew surrounded me and began yelling at me. I clutched my head trying to block them out and tears filled my eyes.

I leaped up with tears in my eyes and shaking. I stood and jumped onto the roof of the house. I stated up at he star filled sky but quickly spun around when I felt someone behind me. I was met with Sai standing there holding my sketch pad. I stood up and grabbed it out of his grasp.

"Why are you up here?" He asked.

"I could ask the same thing." I shot back.

"I heard you come up here." He said.

"I woke up." I said looking down.

Sai then sat down and looked at me.

"Can I looked at you drawings?" He asked with no emotion.

"Why?" I asked suspicions.

"Call it curiosity for art.." he said.

I thought about it for a minute before shaking my head no.

"No offence it's just most of my drawings are very personal and I'd rather not show them to someone I don't know well." I said.

He nodded then went back inside. I just stayed in the roof not wanting to go back to sleep. I just stared at the sky hoping that no one else I care for died or got hurt in any way shape or form. But that's not likely. But I can dream.