Bs Madara part 1

Naruto was exhausted and I knew his clone would disappear soon. He tried to keep going but the old geezer came forward saying he would fight. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Sorry old man can't let you do this alone." I said.

Gaara's lifted him up and I stood in a fighting position next to them. The came at us but before we could move a light formed in front of us and the Raikage and Hokage appeared in front of us. And then he Mizukage came. Tsunami began healing the others and he kage turned to us giving us a speech about how they would win and Naruto went up in smoke.

I looked to the kage's nervous to what was happening. My gaze then met Madara' sand I saw him smirk. I watched his lips move and I swear it looked like he said Yasu.

"Sora you an freeze him solid and seal him right?' The Hokage said.

"ys however with someone as powerful as him I will have to take my time. because if he notices before a certain point it will fail." I said.

"how much time do you need?" thee Suchikage asked.

"a few minutes minimum." I said as my brows frowned. "and f I lose focus two things could happen. it would simply stop making progress or it could backfire on me." I said.

"don't worry just focus n doing it, we'll handle the rest." The Hokage said. 

I gave a firm nod. this one was different than what I did with Jiraiya. that one I tried to as quickly as possible so I had to make eye contact but this time I didn't need to because I was going about it in a different way.

I distanced myself from the others and his by some rubble. I closed my eyes and located Madara's chakra and found my way to the centre. this would have been easier if he had body heat but it also made it less licky he would notice.

everything around me went blank so all I could see was a mental representation of Madara's chakra system. Once I found the centre of his body I began weaving hand signs. when I finished the prosses started. a small piece of ice formed in the dead centre of Madara's body.

now for the hard part, continuing this jutsu without him noticing. I began to slowly expand the ice. I felt my hands shake and a bead of sweat run down m neck. this was a lot harder than the last time. it's a tougher opponent after all and I'm doing it the way that uses more chakra so this fatigue is to be expected.

After a few minutes the ice was to a level where it couldn't be reversed easily. I again did more hand signs which sped up the process slightly.

As I did the the process suddenly slowed down. My brows frowned in annoyance. He's realised meaning going slow was no longer an option. I again did more hand signs making the ice expand rapidly. However my energy and stamina was decreasing rapidly. Also I felt my body temperature dropping. Meaning I had to finish this soon.