Talking to academy students

After I finished fixing my wall I heard a knock on the door. Seriously how many people and going to knock on my door today. I walked up to the door pissed but as soon as I opened it I relaxed.

"Why are you here Shikamaru?" I asked.

"Heard what happened and though I might check up you despite knowing it would be a drag." He said lazily.

"What can I say the woman pissed me off. She's lucky I didn't punch her lights out." I said shrugging.

Shikamaru sighed and walked into my house and when he saw the newly fixed up wall and he just looked at me. I shrugged with a nervous laugh.

"What can I say I got angry." I said scratching my cheek.

"Troublesome woman." He mumbled.

"Stupid Nara." I growled.

I turned away from him with my arms crossed. Then he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I knew having a girlfriend would be a drag." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned around in his grasp and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Am I worth the trouble?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Yes you are troublesome woman." He said.

I smiled and snuggled into him but I looked to the door when I felt someone out there. I walked to the door and opened it to see Ena leaning against a wall crying. I walked in front of her and kneeled down to face her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"All the kids are calling me names." She sobbed.

I pulled her into a hug and held her until she calmed down. She sat on the couch and I walked to Shikamaru.

"Can you take her to your house for a bit. I have some business to deal with." I said.

"Yes I can. And what are you planing on doing you troublesome woman?" He said.

"I'm just going to talk to the academy students about bullying." I said simply.

He nodded and Ena went with him but I gave her a kiss on the forehead before they left. I walked to the academy and knocked on The staff room door and Iruka answered.

"Oh sora what brings you here?" He asked.

"I want to talk to the academy students about bullying. Ena is being bullied and I want it to stop. Not just for Ena for every kid that is going through it." I said firmly.

"I didn't know that was happening. I'll talk to the other sensei's and next session we'll sit in the courtyard." He said.

I nodded and soon went to wait in the courtyard. Soon a large group and children came out and sat down while the sensei's stood to the side.

"Listen here I'm here today to talk to you about bullying. You may not know the affect your words have on people but take it from someone who knows what it's like. I was bullied through out my whole childhood for stupid reason like not being born in the village. And each time those words were spoken to me I believe them more. I soon started to hurt my self physically to try and drown out the emotional pain causing many scars I'm not proud of. There were times where all I wanted to do was give up on life and I nearly did multiple times all because some idiots said stupid stuff without thinking." I said seriously to them all.

"How can we know you're not just making this up?" I young girl asked.

I sighed and pulled up my sleeves up showing my faded self inflicted scars and they all gasped in shock.

"Your words have more impact than you know and one day those words will drive someone to take their own lives." I said in a firm tone.

The children soon went back to their classrooms and the sensei's came up to me.

"Sora that was a very good thing you did." Iruka said.

"I've been through bullying and have only come out of my dark depression in the last two to three years. I didn't kill myself because I had reasons to live. And now I want to live to help people". I said.

They all smiled at me before going to their classes. I sighed and went to Shikamaru's house.