leaving Sasuke

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I woke up to the sounds of people packing up. I stood up and slowly walked out to see the four packing up. I leaned on the door frame and observed them. Sasuke obviously noticed the other three didn't except for maybe Karin.

"where you heading?" I asked shocking them except for Karin and Sasuke.

"To capture the eight tails." Sasuke said.

I looked at him carefully. he knew full well I was still loyal to the leaf despite trying not to be but my damn emotions keep getting in the way. I sighed and walked closer to them.

"you may be strong but be careful. if I'm correct the eight tails jinchuuriki is the younger brother of the Raikage." I said looking at them carefully.

Sasuke looked at me and then Suigetsu butted in.

"why are you helping us you're a ninja of the leaf that is trying to bring Sasuke back." He asked.

"I could try to bring Sasuke back but that would be stupid because he wouldn't come willing and we would fight and I'd rather not. plus I see where Sasuke's coming from but that doesn't mean I agree with his methods. however, I've decided to let him do his thing unless I absolutely need to get involved." I said with a shrug.

"meaning if I put the whole leaf in danger that's when you'll get involved." Sasuke said simply.

"Correct so I'll be keeping an eye on you." I said.

Sasuke gave a small nod and the four left. once I made sure they were gone I bit my thumb and summoned Yuki. the second she saw me she pounced on me knocking me down and earning a groan from.

"you idiot I was so worried I thought you would die." she yelled.

I could see tears in her eyes and I placed my hand on her head and stroked her fur.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you." I said.

she rolled her eyes and I jumped on her back and we began making our way to the leaf that was a few days walk away. as we were walking. I heard multiple footsteps of three people. two were men and the other was a child. I sighed figuring out who it was. my Sensei, Aisura and Ena. should have guessed they would come looking for me. Yuki began walking the other way but I gasped in pain as my wound began to hurt.

"I guess the painkillers have worn off." I mumbled.

Yuki looked at me worried and I just gave her a weak smile. Yuki suddenly stopped and turned around and began walking to the three looking for me.

"Yuki what are you doing?" I asked.

"you need help I'm taking you to them." Yuki said.

"Yuki don't do that. you know full well I'll be under higher survivance." I said.

"Maybe that's good." Yuki growled.

"you will stop." I said with authority.

Yuki froze as she kneeled down to the ground. I jumped off her and she looked up at me shocked.

"you never do something like that. unless you're really worried." Yuki said.

"somethings going to happen and I can't be under surveillance." I growled at her.

She looked down sadly making me sigh.

"I know you want what is best but just trust me." I said gently.

Yuki slightly smiled before putting me on her back again.