Naruto's return

I sat besides Aisura's bed with my head down and eyes closed. That was until I noticed a certain knuckle heads chakra enter the village. I lifted my head and looked out the window.

"It seems Naruto is back from training." I said to the unconscious Aisura.

I once again tilted my head down becoming lost in my thoughts that was until someone walked into the hospital room. I looked to the door to see Naruto and Jiraiya. Naruto walked up next to me and looked at Aisura sadly.

"You sure have grown Naruto." I said giving him a sad smile.

He turned to me and gave me a sad smile but I saw anger in his eyes.

"What happened?" He mumbled.

"So no one told you. Well Shenshi was killed and Aisura got really depressed and tried to commit suicide." I explained sadly.

I watched as Naruto's expression became grim and he punched the wall. I gave a small sigh as he continued to punch the wall.

"Naruto calm down and stop." I said getting a little mad.

He didn't listen and more anger grew within me.

"Seriously Naruto stop!" I snapped.

He looked at me but I quickly looked away not wanting him to see the pain in my eyes.

"Sora..." Naruto mumbled to me.

An ANBU walked into the hospital room and looked at me.

"Sora Hisha Ibiki wishes to see you. He said it was about the three ninja you brought in on you last mission." He informed me.

I nodded I stood up and walked out of the hospital. I made it to TI. When I entered I saw three men waiting for me. Them being Ibiki, Ino's dad and Shikamaru's dad.

"What is it that you wanted?" I asked.

"Well the girl from the sound that you brought in insisted on speaking to you. However if you do not wish-" I cut Ibiki off.

"Ill speak to her." I said with as much strength I could muster.

I noticed the worried looks Inoichi and Shikaku gave me. I gave them a reassuring smile and all three of them lead to the room the girl was in. When she saw me a wide smile came to her face. With permission I entered the room and closed the door behind me. I looked at the girl showing no emotion. The she started laughing maniacally. My eyes slightly narrowed.

"What do you insist of speaking to me about?" I asked coldly.

"It was so amazing." She said in bliss. "It was amazing stabbing my blade through your friends flesh. The way she kept fighting despite she had no strength left. The way she glared at me. The way I made her scream I pain. The way the blood poured from her wounds. And best of all was watching the life drain out of her eyes." The girl explained laughing.

I cleaned my fists trying to hold back my anger.

"Do you wanna know what I enjoy?" I asked and she looked at me with curiosity. "The way Kabuto left you for dead. He obviously didn't care for you." I said bluntly.

"HOW DARE YOU HE LOVES ME AND WILL COME FOR ME!" She yelled and pulled against the restraints.

"Then you obviously don't know him. He will let you die here and won't care in the slightest." I said crossing my arms.

She kept pulling against the restraints yelling at me. I simply turned away from her and walked out of the room.

"What did she tell you?" Asked Ibiki.

"The best parts of her killing Shenshi." I slightly growled.

I walked out of TI but felt someone following begin me.