You don't know me as well as you think.

Luna's P.O.V.
I looked up at the boy, wondering a million things. How did he find me? Where did he know to start looking for me? Was he following me the entire time? All these thoughts rushed I my mind. "How did you know I was here?" I asked, saying my thoughts out loud as I brushed the stray tears away.

"I followed your tracks. Why were you crying, love?" He asked, looking down at me with a worried expression, as if he was actually concerned. Yeah right, after everything and all the nicknames and annoyance, there was no way he could possibly worry about me.

"None of your concern." I snapped, wiping tears from my eyes again. He didn't need to know my life story just because he knows my name without me telling him.

"Feisty." He smirked at me. I wanted to scream at him for even trying to make this situation better. It made me hate him even more than I already did and it frustrated me that he couldn't just let me be alone.

"Leave me alone. I don't want you here." I muttered, drawing my attention to the night sky and curling my knees into my chest. Pan sat beside me and I moved away only to see him move closer. Could he not take the hint I wanted nothing to do with him?

"I'll make you a deal. You tell me why you were crying, and I'll tell you whatever you want to know." Pan shrugs. I debated the offer, figuring I could use that to my advantage to try and get out of here. Or learn more about this place if I'm going to be here a while. 

"Fine." I wait for a bit until I calm down, wiping any stray tears as I took a deep breath.

"You don't know everything about me Peter Pan." He seems taken back when I said his full name but I didn't even care. "I kind of had an older brother." I mummbled. Pan looked a little surprised.

"What happened to him?" He questioned as I closed my eyes, reliving the memory. 
It was a normal day outside. My mom and dad talking while my dad was watching me and my 'brother'. I called him my brother even though we aren't related by blood. My brother had always loved the outdoors. We knew everything about each other. He looked like me, brown messy hair, funny personally, always thinking out of the box. The only thing that was wrong was that he was depressed. He only told me, no one else. He wasn't happy and I dont know why. He kept telling me how one day he would find away to get out of this place. The next day we were supposed to go to school together, like we did every day. My brother said he needed to meet his friends somewhere before school, so I went on without him. I got called out of school early. My mom was waiting for me in the office and she looked like she came back from a funeral, tears in her eyes and her face was red with a tissue clutched in her hand. I asked her what had happened and she said that we will discusse this at home. We got home and my dad looked worried. I ask what had happened, and they said that my brother had gone missing. He never made it to school. Some of the neighbors heard that his bloody body was found in an alley way. I looked shocked with tears in my eyes. My parents must have seen my eyes because they pulled me into a hug. My best friend was dead.

"Later we went to see if the rumors were true, and they were, my brother was face down in the alley way with cuts, stab wounds and bruises everywhere. We found a hole where a knife wound was going straight through his chest. The police got footage from security tapes that they had in the ally way. It was his best friend Luke." I explained quietly. It was a story I didn't really like to tell and one I never really told anyone. " Luke had killed my brother. It makes sense because my brother would say when we walked home, that Luke and his friends would tease him. I told him to tell someone but he refused because he didn't want to lose Luke as a friend. So I backed down. Of course I never told my parents. I made a promise to my brother saying I wouldn't tell a soul." I explained to him. "After that, my dad left thinking it was his fault. He went to go find my brother but died a few days later because of a gunshot wound. My mom had to work double shifts, so she was never around. She re-married to my step dad who stayed home so she knew I wouldn't run away. I miss my brother so much. I dream about him every night." I say, struggling to hold back tears. Pan must have sensed that I was sad because he put a hand around my shoulder and embraced me, pulling me into a hug. I couldn't help what I did next. I cried into Pan's shoulder, dampening the collar of his shirt as he comforted me the best he could. I can't understand why I broke down in front of him, but for some reason, I felt like I could fall apart around him and he wouldn't judge me.

"I'm sorry. It makes sense for us to dream about the things we lost, and the things we hope for. Like your brother being alive, or you going home. But soon you'll find new things to dream about. And when you do they'll start to come true." Pan says in my ear. That was the kindest thing Pan has ever said to me.

"How can you be sure." I pressed, looking at him as I wiped my tears from my eyes.

"Because that's what I did. And now you're here." He said and I felt like I could trust him. But I found it creepy and odd that I was here all because of a dream. "What was his name?" Pan questioned. I just looked down with tears in my eyes. Pan must have seen what I felt because he backed down.

"He loved the great outdoors. That's why I ran away from the camp. It reminds me to much of him, I just needed time to calm down. My mom was just trying to protect me. God knows what she is thinking now that I have vanished." I chuckled. Pan chuckled to.

"No matter what happens, I will alway protect you." Pan said out of the blue.  With Pan saying that, I felt safer. Safer here. We looked into the blank night sky with stars dotting it. I never got a view like this in the town. I was letting my mind wander when the thought hit me. Do I have a home anymore? I can't go back home, and I can't live in the streets. Maybe Neverland is my home and I just needed to accept it. No Neverland is not my home. I will get the ingredients I need, we will make they potion. And I am going home? Even though Pan brought me here, I am not his, and I will never be his. I'll find out what do when I get home.

"We should get back to camp, it's getting late." I heard Pan say. I was too tired from crying to argue so I just got nodded, got up, and followed him back to camp. We didn't say anything. We got back to camp and all the boys were gone. Probably sleeping. I thought. "Come on, you're sleeping with me." Pan said. I was hesitant at first but I felt safe with him, like Pan isn't the kind of person to hurt me.

"Okay. But first, your half of the deal."
I smirk, crossing my arms at him. I wasn't going to confess the biggest problem in my life without him telling me something in return.

"Okay. What do you want to know." He smiled at me.

"Who's ship is that?" I pointed to the direction of the ocean. I saw the ship when we first came here and I got curious. And why not ask since I'm going to be here a while.

"Chris. He used to be a Lost boy, but he ran away, we found him captain of that ship a few years later." Pan explained.

"Why?" I pushed on, genuinely curious.

"I'll tell you later. For now, let's get some rest. I followed him in his tent which was bigger than the others, and laid down on the bed. The tent was mostly empty, the only things in there were a table with two chairs, a dresser and the bed. I took my ponie tail out and put my hair down for the night. Then another thought hit me.

"Hey Pan, what's Dreamshade?" I questioned. He stopped at that.

"The most deadliest plant on the island. We use it on our weapons because it will kill the person it touches. Why do you ask?" He glanced at me.

"Just wondering. Where could I find it, so I know to stay away from it." I lied. Tink actually needs it for the potion but I knew I couldn't tell him that.

"I'll show you tomorrow, until then, get some rest." he said getting into bed with me. And with that I closed my eyes and let the dark surround me.

A/N

Hey guys, I'm going to be making my chapters longer and with more explanation. If you think a chapter or a phrase needs to be more descriptive, tell me in the comment and I will try my best. Please just remember that this is my first fan fiction so tell me what you guys think. If you have and Idea and want it to be in the stort, tell it to me in the comments or on my Instagram at molly_kathlien_ or Puppygirl. I will try to have as many ideas as possible. If your idea does get shown, I will give you a ShoutOut at the end of the story.