A deal.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna looked shocked at what I had just said. I could tell she was thinking about what to do.

"Felix." I glanced back at him. Felix nodded and went to his tent. I take Luna's chin lightly in my hand.

"Please Luna, don't go with Felix and I tomorrow. I'll make sure that Chris doesn't make any deal. I can't have our little Cassie die. Please, don't come." I beg. Luna bites her bottom lip, making my heart flutter.

"Alright. But just because I want to. Not because you told me to." She teased.

"Hahaha. Now get to bed. I'll be in there in a second." I caress her cheek and walk off as she disappeared into the tent.

Luna's P.O.V.
I fall asleep and soon feel Peter's warm hands sliding around my waist and pull me closer to him. I chuckled and fall asleep.

The next day, I wake up to find Peter isn't in bed holding me like he normally is. The sheets are neatly folded on his side like he never layed there.

I get out of bed and run into Felix's tent to see him gone as well. His bed she's were sprawled out like he was in a rush to get out. I rush to my tent and grab my cloak before running back out and into the camp.

"Mom, can we go hunting?" Asa asked.

"I can't. I have to stop your dad from doing something he will surly regret." I call back, tieing my cloak and spreading my wings, taking off.

When I reach Chris's ship, I find Peter, Felix and Chris all talking on deck. I soar down to them.

"Peter. You're so dead this time!" I land behind the 3 boys, my wings flaring and my cloak flapping behind me. Peter turns around and looked at me, shock, anger, frustration, and fear in his eyes.

"Well well, look who decided to show up this morning. I thought she was in bed sleeping." Chris spoke.

"So did I." Peter muttered through gritted teeth, glaring back at me. I walk up to them and stand beside Felix.

"Peter, shut up, we'll talk when we get back to camp." I snap.

"Luna, don't you dare talk back to me!" Peter yells.

"Chris, what do you want?" I ask as if Peter never spoke.

"I want to make a deal." Chris smirked.

"Luna." Peter whispered.

"Peter, shut it." I snap.

"Go on Chris, I'm listening."

"I will surrender to you and your camp."

"Ok, what do you get out of it?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I want your moon necklace." My eyes grow wide. It would be easy to give up my necklace if it was any other necklace, but this is different. I summon the necklace in my hand and look at it.

"But, this necklace is to important to me. Peter gave it to me."

"And all the magic inside is too powerful for you. Give it to me and I can contain the magic for you. You want to save your camp, don't you?" Chris smirked.

"Luna, don't do it. Remember what I said last night?" Peter chimed in.

"Deal." I hand my necklace to him. He takes it and Peter glared at me. I glare at him and fly off the ship, Felix and Peter in toe.

When I landed, I turned into my wolf form and started to walk to the fire when Peter grabbed my ear and dragged me out of camp.

"Ow. Peter, let go of me!" I snap. Once we were out of camp and far enough that no one could hear us, Peter lets go of my ear and looked at me.

I shake my head like a dog when they get wet. I growled at him and started to walk back to camp.

"Moon, come!" The only down side of being a wolf, is that being a wolf, I still need to listen to commands that someone says or I lose my power of turning into a wolf.

Not to mention that I act like a dog as well most of the time. I just can't help it. It's like Rumplstilscin with his dagger.

Except I'm Rumple, and Peter is the dagger. I groan and walk over to Peter.

"Moon, sit." Peter ordered sternly. I sit and roll my eyes at him.

"I can't believe you! I gave you specific orders not to come to the ship today, and yet you came!" I turn human and take a step forward.

"You can't control me anymore Peter, I'm not 3 anymore." I snap.

"I'm just trying to protect you!"

"I don't need protecting. You need to stop treating me like a little kid!" I shout.

"I know you don't need me to protect you, but I want to because I'm worried about you! Chris is no exception and now look where we're at, he had you give up that necklace!"

"I only did it to protect the camp! I only wanted to protect the camp and you!"

"Oh, there you go again with putting others before yourself. Can't you at least try not to be so selfless?"

"I can't help it, it's who I am! You act like you're the only one who rules this island. I rule it to. I created it!"

"Oh, there you go again. You're such a liability!" Peter stopped at that. His eyes grow wide and I look at him with shock.

"Is that really what I am to you?" I ask gently.

"No, Luna that's-."

"No I get it, I'm just in the way aren't I? That's all I am to you is a liability." Glaring at Peter, I turned into my wolf form and turned around, walking away from Peter. I lower my head and sniff the ground, trying to pick up my family's sent. I get it and run off with Peter calling after me.

Peter's P.O.V.
What did I just do? Did I really just call Moon a liability? She's anything but that.

I tried to tell her but she cut me off. She transformed into her wolf form and lowered her head, trying to pick up a sent. After she got what she was looking for, she bolted into the forest, leaving me alone.

I walk back to camp and into my tent, falling back on the bed.

Sighing, I close my eyes and put a hand on my forehead.

"What did I just do?" I ask myself.

"Call my sister a liability." I open my eyes and shoot my head to the entrance of the tent where Robbie and Henry are.

Great, I'm dead.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, not wanting to talk to anyone right now.

"Robbie was in the forest close to where you and Luna were and heard what you called her. He came back to me and told me. I wanted to see if it was true and when you came back to camp miserable, I got my answer." Henry says, sitting on the bed with me. I sit up and sigh.

"I didn't mean to call her that, I was just so mad that I lost it."

"We know you didn't mean to call her that. But Luna doesn't know that." Robbie claims.

"Yeah, want our help to go find her?" Henry offered.

"That would be great." I smile.

"Pan!"

"Was that-." I cut Henry off.

"Yes, Hook."