Missing.

Luna's P.O.V.
I walked into the jungle, afraid of what could be waiting for me. I was just looking around as I walked when I fell into this hole. I scream as I tumble into a big open space. Getting up, I look around. There were big bird cages and I got scared.

I pulled my bow off my back and pulled an arrow out of my quiver, nocking my bow and looking around.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello Luna." Pitch appeared right in front of me. I quickly pull by string back and let go, watching the arrow fly as Pitch raised his hands. A wall of black sand covers him, blocking him from my arrow. I try again just to fail.

Pitch brings out a bow and shoots an arrow at me. It it's me in the arm and turned to dust when it pierced me. Falling down on one knee, I hold my arm and look down, panting and screaming in pain as I feel a poison run through my body.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time." Pitch smirked. All of a sudden, it's like I changed compleatly. My mood changed, my personality changed. I look back at Pitch and smirked. He puts his hand out and I take it as Pitch helps me up, which is something that I never would have done.

"Come, someone is waiting for you." He leads me to what looks like a kitchen with someone in the back. I noticed the blue hoodie, long stick and red eyes anywhere.

"Jack!" I run up to him and he embraces me in a hug.

"Is this where you've been all this time?" I ask.

"Yeah. I see that you've changed." He chuckled.

"What, the red eyes fooled you?" I chuckled.

"I love you Luna." He rolled his eyes.

"I love you to Jack." I burry my head in his chest.

Peter's P.O.V.
Where could she be? It's been a week and Luna hasn't come back to camp. I was in my tent, pacing. It was night and I could hear the Lost Boys celebration.

"Pan." I turned my attention to Robbie, who was coming up to me.

"Any sign of her?" I ask.

"No. Do you think that she left?"

"Left Neverland, no. I didn't feel anyone leave since Luna came back." I collapse back on the bed.

"Pan." Henry runs in the tent, excited.

"What is it Henry?" I ask, sitting up.

"I think I see Luna. Just outside of camp." I smile. Yes. Luna's back. But something felt weird. I look to see what Luna was seeing and once I saw what she was seeing, I just gasped.

"No." I gasped.

"What?" Henry asked.

"She's evil. Pitch got her." I explained. I remember from when I was evil.

"Peter." I hear in a sweet tone.

"Robbie, Henry, be ready for an attack. We don't know what Luna is like now that she's evil." I explained. We all go out to see Luna is nowhere.

"Luna. Come on out love."

Luna (L)

I will keep quiet, you won't even
know I'm here.

I see Luna in the shadows, glaring at me as she circles around me about 10 yards away from me.

You won't suspect a thing.

Luna stands still in place then teliported in front of me and ripped out my heart, I scream in pain as she holds it in her hand, her face inches away from mine smirking.