Young boy.

Luna's P.O.V.
I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I don't need to look to know who it is. I sighed, opening my eyes to look up at him. 

"Can you stop." I sigh, annoyed. I wasn't in the mood for his childish behavior today. I don't know why but I assumed it was just because I despise his very being for kidnapping me and taking me to this island. 

"Good morning to you too." The boy says in his heavy British accent. If you had to ask me the one thing I like about Pan, it's his accent. Other girls would say how he finds you and comforts you when you're sad, but really, what if you want to be alone, you don't want the person who kidnapped you to be the one who comforts you.

But I must admit, every time I see or hear Pan, or his name, my chest tightens, and my heart beats faster. I have heard he goes by many names and he has a big backround.

Like how he is called the Pied Piper because of the flute that hangs from his belt and how he uses it to lure boys who feel unloved or 'lost' and brings them here to Neverland, or how his fFther banished him here because he was trying to change his fate. But the question still is in my mind. Am I falling for the Pied Piper?

Pan gets out of bed as I sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Pan walked to the entrance of the tent as I watched him.

"Get dressed and have breakfast, I need to take care of a few things, I'll be back before you know it." And with that he walked out.

I checked the time on my watch, but it seemed to have stopped. I wonder why. I got out of bed and went to the dresser where I found an outfit folded neatly on top.

That's strange, this wasn't there last night.  I thought to myself

I finished getting dressed and met the boys for breakfast. I was dressed in a dark blue T-shirt with the words I'm the Queen printed on it with short faded light blue jeans. A light brown cloak draped over my shoulders.

A necklace with dark blue string attached with a half moon charm on it hung from my neck. I held it knowing it was important to me, my best friend gave it to me, the day he...... disappeared. I hid it under my shirt so the Lost Boys wouldn't get the wrong idea.

I was about to walk to the table where there was fruit for breakfast when someone bumped into me. I looked down and saw a toddler about 3 with shaggy blond hair and chocolate brown eyes look at me.

"Sowwy."  He apologized.

"It's okay." I responded as he ran off.

Sitting down at the end of the table and away from the rest of the boys, who were laughing and joking with one another. My eyes wander to Felix, who was sitting all alone. I could relate to him, being all alone.

I grabbed an apple from a bowl in the middle of the table and take a bite. My mind wanders. Why was I here. Why did Pan want me. And why did my watch stop? I'm jarred from my thoughts when I hear someone behind me. I knew the voice all to well.

"Is that all, love?"

"I'm not that hungry." I heard him scoff and come closer.

"Come with me." He whispered.

I got up and followed him, making sure to dodge low branches and roots. We go on for what seems like forever when Pan stops. He teleported away, leaving me alone in a jungle who knows where. I hear him teleport behind me and cover my eyes.

"Walk forward." He commands in a calm voice. I do what I'm told and walk forward. He stopped me a few moments later and uncovered my eyes. To my surprise, we are at a clearing with a blanket with waffles and strawberrys, my two favorite breakfast  foods.